EA Forums - Banner

The big reveal: the new feature added!

Replies

• I rebooted my phone and it worked
    Lisa-sgp wrote: »
    I have enough space on my iphone but when it tries to save mine i get an error occurred when processing your file try again. Anyone else get that?

• Also just discovered that even though it said it failed it hadn’t and i now have four copies of the same file
    I rebooted my phone and it worked
    I have enough space on my iphone but when it tries to save mine i get an error occurred when processing your file try again. Anyone else get that?

• Amazing feature, now all we need is a rework of the inventory system, so designing our Springfields can be not as time consuming.

1m1o4c5btqaw.jpeg
  • It would be nice to have a way to send all characters to visible jobs, to make them all appear at the portraits.

For example, a way to mark one task as favorite, and send all characters to theirs favorite task.
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    It would be nice to have a way to send all characters to visible jobs, to make them all appear at the portraits.

For example, a way to mark one task as favorite, and send all characters to theirs favorite task.

Yes, this portrait thing is nice and I'm pleased for those that have been asking for a while, but I'm a bit disappointed that this great new feature isn't really a useful addition to the game, like a re-boot of the inventory or the ability to set favourite tasks at the unemployment office. That would have been REALLY useful.
  • Not enough storage space? What a crock...
  • AARONRTD wrote: »
    ds2vhig6w7z7.jpeg
    I’m still rearranging and still need some patches @40 of land. But it really looks like I need more monorail in my town, oh I finally ran out of straight pieces oh and I’m maxed out again

whoa! I really like your monorail network!
  • danprice17
    2 posts New member
    edited January 2019
    Ignore. Pic won’t load.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    giving it a try here
    danprice17 wrote: »
    Ignore. Pic won’t load.
    it seems to be an apple thing, you’re not alone
    8-ABF8-F91-2-F9-D-4-B68-97-A6-437-B205-A3-E20.png
    9-F9-A7-C6-B-C516-45-BA-9-E4-F-4582-D8128004.jpg

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 4t8qqx.png

BEST. FEATURE. EVER! <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Lisa-sgp wrote: »
    Same here. Deleted cache, rebooted, etc but error message persists. Too bad as it looks to be a good feature for users.

• Love this feature. Still lots of designing to do though. :D
    mi4zvng.png
    Also don't forget about the Showcase side to show off your designs as its getting lonely over there. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • Yesssssss! So pleased with this!
  • discord unless you 've nitro the max size is 8 MB
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • So it looks like that weekend I spent last year stitching together a panorama was not a good use of my time!

YGxzpo9.jpg

I'd say it was time to do a best town ever contest, but we'd have to coax out of retirement the likes of @sandwedgeking, @jofre_nash, @Keys1980. Can't be a real contest without them.

I would, on the other hand, certainly include @0Brooders0's beautiful town in a best-of contest.
  • OHMYGOSH thank you for the lovely compliment @Pinpal00 :)<3

"I would, on the other hand, certainly include @0Brooders0's beautiful town in a best-of contest."

Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Pinpal00 wrote: »
    So it looks like that weekend I spent last year stitching together a panorama was not a good use of my time!

YGxzpo9.jpg

I'd say it was time to do a best town ever contest, but we'd have to coax out of retirement the likes of @sandwedgeking, @jofre_nash, @Keys1980. Can't be a real contest without them.

I would, on the other hand, certainly include @0Brooders0's beautiful town in a best-of contest.

I looked him up on my neighbors list and @sandwedgeking was last active 13 weeks ago 😥
  • AARONRTD wrote: »
    ds2vhig6w7z7.jpeg
    I’m still rearranging and still need some patches @40 of land. But it really looks like I need more monorail in my town, oh I finally ran out of straight pieces oh and I’m maxed out again

Your monorail track is insane!
  • Pinpal00 wrote: »
    So it looks like that weekend I spent last year stitching together a panorama was not a good use of my time!

YGxzpo9.jpg

Love the baseball field and the mountain in the water at the top
  • Love this. Only took a couple of minutes to do. I’d tried and failed several times to do a panorama. I can see my town at last. I definitely need to do some redesigning.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it