EA Forums - Banner

Petition to bring back Golden Goose Realty

Prev134
Hi EA,

I’m not sure if this is the proper channel for this - hope it is.

I’ve genuinely enjoyed playing this game and have been since 2014. Loved all the events and all the characters. Could I kindly request that you bring back the option to purchase the Golden Goose Realty building? Even for 1 day?

I’ve always loved designing beautiful, colourful towns and started to grow concerned when the land became severely restricted. To me, designing was always a wonderful creative outlet to relax admist my challenging day job. Unfortunately I missed out on the chance to buy this building with donuts. I was away and now feel really saddened by the limited land space. I believe (and hope) that this building will be offered again perhaps as a mystery box or even as a stand-alone return item. But might I humbly petition that this building come back sometime soon instead of many weeks/months from now?

I know I’m not alone in this, and many people would love to have that chance again. If it’s not possible, I understand. And with most things in life, if it comes to that.. I’m happy to wait. But I hope in your fullest and kindest capacity that you’ll grant me (and some of us) this honest wish.

Thanks for all the fun years of content. May you guys never stop making us laugh and be excited.

Thanks

Replies

• It probably will come back in the future at some point.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    I have it, but I will sign your petition for this.
  • The building will return in the near future.....most do anyways.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Yes, please bring it back. I totally missed it. 😫
  • I'm literally just checking the forum to see if/when this is brought back.
  • While they’re at it, they should bring back the Lard Lad Donut Factory, Monstromart & Shopping Cart Pile-up for donuts instead of real world cash
  • While they’re at it, they should bring back the Lard Lad Donut Factory, Monstromart & Shopping Cart Pile-up for donuts instead of real world cash

Hope they do one day. Really wanted that donut factory just for design.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Everyone should have the ability to purchase GG. IMO, it’s the most valuable building in the game.

Everyone did have the ability to purchase it, during the last event.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • How many people actually got a refund from sven golly?

It didn't bother me that they offered something I paid for. Because the grand scheme is that everything is being paid for. And I felt I supported what the game has become to that point. It is the property of EA. There probably was more people that bought donuts so they could open that mystery box and get him. And for that reason a cash purchase should never be entitled as a cash only option. People still buy donuts and it generates additional income.
  • I support bringing back GG...

... and Duff Gardens!

@Deadshot_DCU for President of EA!!
  • I also missed out on the Golden Goose Realty. I have been playing since 2012 and have never been more frustrated in missing out on a Tapped Out opportunity like this business. Please bring it back EA. I’d pay 300 donuts for the Golden Goose! Easy
  • I don't think they should bring it back. It's supposed to be about playing the game and you only get thing content by playing.

So if you missed the GGG your game was down. Next time raise your game to get the item.

If you just get given chances until you finally do it whats the point.
  • jukan00 wrote: »
    I have it, but I will sign your petition for this.

This ^
  • simpsonare
    2272 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    sq6lzlvmztrj.gif
    They aren't salty. They'll bring it back.
  • I don't think they should bring it back. It's supposed to be about playing the game and you only get thing content by playing.

So if you missed the GGG your game was down. Next time raise your game to get the item.

I intermittently take trips to locations where internet and cell service is spotty or nonexistent (yes, these places exist!). I didn’t miss out on the GG but certainly could have if I’d been traveling. I’ll add my vote to have EA offer this again

meh, life happens. Having items return not only lightens the load on the developers as they can flesh out events with older items, but it recognises that players advance through the game at different rates.

I'm happy to have been able to pick up a lot of older premium items now that I've got the donut stash to enable me to do so. The point for me is that I can enjoy the achievement of designing my town with items that were previously out of reach.
  • It will be back at some point. Almost everything is.