EA Forums - Banner

What is your vote for Pride 2019?

Prev1
simpsonare
2363 posts Member
edited January 2019
Are you hoping for a pride worthy update this year?
    Answer below with...
  • Yes
      • No

And please share why you feel that way.
          byls4zszzxdw.png

Replies

• I think Pride can work as a mini-event, like it usually is. Not some store update awkwardly shoved into the middle of the big Summertime event, or something.

Like you showed, I think the "Gay Reverend Homer" could work as the basis of this proposed Pride event.
        Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
      • Sure, why not?
        Ordained minister Homer skin, a Lil' Chapel skin for the Simpson house and a planned wedding that someone will no doubt back out of by the end of the update. Seems like fun.
      • I'm good with anything that brings us John w/Cockamamie's.
      • Grizzly Shawn is long overdue as well.
      • I also wouldn't mind getting Megan Matheson from last year's Manacek episode. The Simpsons have given us very few female LGBTQ characters.

P.S. - Please bring back Manacek & the townhouses. I missed 'em the first time.
      • I'm for it. There's plenty of content for an event or mini event.
      • Absolutely!
        sr8a6h28bha9.jpeg
      • Mini Event is always good. I'm still foolishly hoping for SFH3 :neutral:
      • No. Not a full event. A mini would be good. Pride is just too niche and I think most people wouldn’t enjoy a long pride event.
        Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
      • A mini event would be good. I think a full-blown event would be too much.

Before we get anything else for Pride, I want gay flags that fly in the wind all the time. Not just hanging there limp....
      • daved7637397
        7234 posts Member
        edited January 2019
        A mini event would be good. I think a full-blown event would be too much.

Before we get anything else for Pride, I want gay flags that fly in the wind all the time. Not just hanging there limp....

The flags have bugged me since they came out that way, almost to the point that I dont want to use them.

Dont they fly when you tap them? Not that its good enough, they should be like all the other flags
        I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
      • i'm adding a yes to this thread. also a mini event would be nice
      • As long as it's not just a sale like last year. The mini from two years ago with Julio and Grady was great.
      • We also need Karl as a playable character

hqdefault.jpg
      • As long as it's not just a sale like last year. The mini from two years ago with Julio and Grady was great.

Yeah, I loved the bathroom issue storyline lol.
      • We also need Karl as a playable character

hqdefault.jpg

Would like him in game. He was one of my favourite classic characters.
        Here have a banana!!
      • Oh yes. And why? Because there is still characters and decorations/buildings they still haven't added yet from those episodes. So it only makes sense for them to do it again this year.
        ~Always be Designing~
        Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
      • smohqy
        2111 posts Member
        We also need Karl as a playable character

hqdefault.jpg

Came here to say the exact same thing.

• simpsonare
        2363 posts Member
        edited January 2019
        ci9em91agg4l.jpg0fnidf13pprl.gif

wl0vnx23g04q.jpg
        Some drags