EA Forums - Banner

Petition to bring back Golden Goose Realty

Replies

• I don't think they should bring it back. It's supposed to be about playing the game and you only get thing content by playing.

So if you missed the GGG your game was down. Next time raise your game to get the item.

If you just get given chances until you finally do it whats the point.

meh, life happens. Having items return not only lightens the load on the developers as they can flesh out events with older items, but it recognises that players advance through the game at different rates.

I'm happy to have been able to pick up a lot of older premium items now that I've got the donut stash to enable me to do so. The point for me is that I can enjoy the achievement of designing my town with items that were previously out of reach.

So that's another point against it is just encouraging EA to wheel out old items to keep people happy instead of developing the game by perhapes adding some more monorail stations, or other platforms where the monorail stops or a points system and some y junctions. Enhanced game play.

Good point about people playing at different rates so everybody with the GGG is on the higher rate. The people without are on the lower rate getting land tokens from events but they are still getting them. They cry and whail like they are now stuck in time.

As for the excuses about 4G signal that is rediculous it only took a small instant to see the item and buy it or look on the forum and read about it. They just had to check but were not doing so. So that's they just being rewarded to the level of effort they were putting in. Not much.

• So that's another point against it is just encouraging EA to wheel out old items to keep people happy instead of developing the game by perhapes adding some more monorail stations, or other platforms where the monorail stops or a points system and some y junctions. Enhanced game play.

Good point about people playing at different rates so everybody with the GGG is on the higher rate. The people without are on the lower rate getting land tokens from events but they are still getting them. They cry and whail like they are now stuck in time.

As for the excuses about 4G signal that is rediculous it only took a small instant to see the item and buy it or look on the forum and read about it. They just had to check but were not doing so. So that's they just being rewarded to the level of effort they were putting in. Not much.

So, uh, not signing the petition then?

• adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    edited January 30
    While they’re at it, they should bring back the Lard Lad Donut Factory, Monstromart & Shopping Cart Pile-up for donuts instead of real world cash
    This I agree with. Particularly The Lard Lad Donut Factory for donuts and not real cash. Not really interested in the producing of the donuts, but it’s a nice looking building.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • While they’re at it, they should bring back the Lard Lad Donut Factory, Monstromart & Shopping Cart Pile-up for donuts instead of real world cash

What I would like to see is using the Monstromart to craft as many Shopping Cart Pile-Ups as our hearts desire.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I'd love the shopping cart deco. Something else I was thinking about... Suprised benches still hasn't been created yet.
  • What was it just weeks ago? Too soon to be brought back. Sorry you missed out. Wait a year or two.
  • beastlymm
    276 posts Member
    edited January 30
    While I sympathize with your situation, this is why items are called rare. It’s why the expression “limited time” is applied.

I’ve missed out on items and characters. I accepted it as part of playing a game. Over riding the rules of the game, or having EA do it for you by proxy, to get something you want, in my opinion, is like using a hack.

If EA agrees to your petition and you get it, that’s great. It also means that from now on “limited time offer” isn’t limited and “rare” isn’t, and I don’t have to make the effort to earn event prizes. If I want something, I’ll just petition EA. I can even link to your thread to strengthen my argument. They changed the rules for you, and it would be discrimination not to change them for me.

If you win, gone are the days of me having to work at earning prizes. When I see something I want I’ll complain to EA to give it to me. Win, win.
    Post edited by beastlymm on
  • I don't think they should bring it back. It's supposed to be about playing the game and you only get thing content by playing.

So if you missed the GGG your game was down. Next time raise your game to get the item.

If you just get given chances until you finally do it whats the point.

Because every item comes back eventually.

Besides, what do you care if other players have this building? How does it affect your game experience?
  • lucienleon519
    920 posts Member
    edited January 30

“Good point about people playing at different rates so everybody with the GGG is on the higher rate. The people without are on the lower rate getting land tokens from events but they are still getting them. They cry and whail like they are now stuck in time.”
    This made me laugh. Thank you. Personally, I have no idea how one can infer that a purchase of an item directly correlates to ones, as you state, “play rate.” I guess we all have different opinions.

the connection is that while a player may not be in a position to pick up a premium item in a given year, they may very well be in a position to do so in subsequent years. Which is why items returning in Black Friday sales and event mystery boxes is welcomed by most players. I agree though that to petition for an item to return immediately rather than the typical timeframe for returning items is a bit precious. It was a big one to miss out on though.
  • Rare is Respectable Moe limo. GGR is not, since a lot of people got it.
  • Please bring Golden Goose Reality. I missed it during a busy time. I’ve been playing for seven years and have been frustrated by not being able to buy land. Thank You.
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    Rare is Respectable Moe limo. GGR is not, since a lot of people got it.

Now that limo NEEDS to come back!
  • 001tabi00155
    77 posts Member
    edited February 3
    I bought both...I also will sign you petition to bring them for those who missed out...
    EA bring them asap please for purchase...make it your Valentine's gift to all please and thanks
  • I also had a similar situation and completely missed it... I have been playing since launch and it would be really helpful!!! Please, please, please!!! And sometime in the future it would be awesome to see Dr. Terwilliger again as well as I have been waiting years for him!!
  • Considering that they took away the ability to buy land using cash, GGR should be permanently available in-game.
  • 168sean168
    3138 posts Member
    If you didn't play the game regularly and missed the item or maybe you went on a vacation but didn't get online to play, then it means you are not enthusiastic enough about the game. If you are new to the game and missed that, you probably don't even need the item at this point. It will come back again later.
  • first post lolz

And only one!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Please bring back GG Realty...purchasing new content becomes impossible without land expansion.
  • I’ve been playing since 2012 and I missed out on purchasing GG too. Really struggling to manage land. Please bring it back EA!