EA Forums - Banner

Free land tokens can now be unlocked by daily challenges!

Prev134
CZ9DGoO.jpg

I don’t know if this is old news or not, but this is the first time I’ve seen this for sure. This is neat! No more waiting on events to get that new land!

Replies

• You should of bought the Golden Goose Realty which pays out land tokens every 12 hours.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Muhsterino wrote: »

My bad then. I haven’t been as hardcore with the game this year as I used to be. Haven’t really been keeping up. Sorry.
  • Blastboom wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

My bad then. I haven’t been as hardcore with the game this year as I used to be. Haven’t really been keeping up. Sorry.

No need to apologize. I'm sure many people missed it the first time. If anything you mightve given out info to someone else :)
  • I hadn't picked up on it before. Haven't see it yet in my daily challenges. I did buy the Golden Goose building though :)
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • I just cleared all of my daily task checks. Praying I get that malk glitch.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    You should of bought the Golden Goose Realty which pays out land tokens every 12 hours.

Or for 12 donuts.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I've not had one yet.

Curious if you have the GGR is this a less good prize than some donuts, what do people think?
  • Someone said if you brought the golden goose realty, then you WONT get this in your daily prizes, this is only to people who don’t have it, I brought golden goose realty and I haven’t had a land token in my daily prizes yet so guessing it could be true
  • Porsmond1 wrote: »
    Someone said if you brought the golden goose realty, then you WONT get this in your daily prizes, this is only to people who don’t have it, I brought golden goose realty and I haven’t had a land token in my daily prizes yet so guessing it could be true

I also have GGR but havent gotten land tokens for my daily challenge. Thats good news for those who missed it!
  • johncolombo
    11066 posts Senior Moderator
    I didn't know and sounds fair to people who didn't get GGR.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited January 31
    I haven’t seen the land token in the daily challenges yet, had a mystery gift just yesterday and it was the infamous Khlav Kalash stand that sells for $190
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Porsmond1 wrote: »
    Someone said if you brought the golden goose realty, then you WONT get this in your daily prizes, this is only to people who don’t have it, I brought golden goose realty and I haven’t had a land token in my daily prizes yet so guessing it could be true

I also have GGR but havent gotten land tokens for my daily challenge. Thats good news for those who missed it!

You can still own the goose and get the land tokens as daily challenges but only if you haven't got ALL the land :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Nice ! I didn t know this . Thanks everyone fore this info !

• I've not had one yet.

Curious if you have the GGR is this a less good prize than some donuts, what do people think?

Depends on multiplier and number of characters. One-six donuts doesn't make a huge difference when you have 4K multiplier and get 50 donuts a day without farming. So nicer to have the land tiles in my opinion.

0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Porsmond1 wrote: »

You can still own the goose and get the land tokens as daily challenges but only if you haven't got ALL the land :)

I see. I have GGR and won a land token for completing 5 daily challenges a couple of days ago, but I am a long way from having all the land!
  • I have the GGR and my weekly goal is for the land token, i do not have all the land yet
  • johncolombo
    11066 posts Senior Moderator
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Porsmond1 wrote: »

Nice! :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I'd rather just keep getting more donuts.
  • I don't own the GGR and I haven't got the FLTs in the daily challenges yet. It's annoying that I've had the complete 10 DCs for 6 donuts reward three times in a row. Does anyone that don't have the GGR had the FLT rewards from DCs yet?
  • 1pillform
    1983 posts Member
    edited February 1
    I had no idea. I didn't notice that yet on my game, maybe the challenge hasn't shown up yet for me. I've been sort of on and off during this event. A little behind....which I think changes the daily challenges too if your not on every day.
    ~Always be Designing~