EA Forums - Banner

Cecil’s Big Projects

When will we see the final project?

Replies

• I wouldnt hold my breath, its been like this since the "road to riches" firstcame out a few years ago
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Road To Riches, another example of EA dropping the ball
  • Just keep demanding it and just maybe they will bring something out in a couple years time.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    Road To Riches, another example of EA dropping the ball

I don't know that I would call it dropping the ball, more like throwing in the towel. Droppinh the ball implies someone screwed up or forgot, where I think they more likely have given up altogether.
  • Just unlocked the final "prize" about two days ago. I'm perfectly fine with waiting a bit longer. I never wanted to blow ALL of my money on it, so i've waited a long time to sink that final $80 million into it. Finished it up with about $90 million left in my cash reserve.

I don't know that I would call it dropping the ball, more like throwing in the towel. Droppinh the ball implies someone screwed up or forgot, where I think they more likely have given up altogether.

maybe EA did forget
    empathy77 wrote: »

maybe EA did forget

Anything is possible, but like many other things in this game I think they just gave up on it. Who knows for sure?
  • I imagine they can do instant research and see what's popular with the players and what's not. The players willing to spend $80 million on a decoration are probably few and, if so, there's not a lot of impetus to add something else for even more money. Just my .02
  • Oh, no!
    The game is dying !!!
  • The biggest challenge in this game is coming up with fresh ways to DELIVER new content, rather than the content itself. I can imagine they got bored with just giving another prize for frink points, and so they just retired the game mechanism.

But they should be uncapping that remainder of SH. It doesn't make sense to not use it.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 31
    someone once said on the forum a long time ago that the dropped parts of the game SH, SP, KL, RTR ,friend Points, etc. were rather the dev who came up with that part of the game had left the company. ;)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • someone once said on the forum a long time ago that the dropped parts of the game SH, SP, KL, RTR ,friend Points, etc. were rather the dev who came up with that part of the game had left the company. ;)

So they might be forever left in limbo? What a depressing thought. :(

• johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    someone once said on the forum a long time ago that the dropped parts of the game SH, SP, KL, RTR ,friend Points, etc. were rather the dev who came up with that part of the game had left the company. ;)

This was a random guess meant to be funny. Either way I doubt we'll get the updates. All I really want is the land in Springfield heights and the rumored sushi building.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • someone once said on the forum a long time ago that the dropped parts of the game SH, SP, KL, RTR ,friend Points, etc. were rather the dev who came up with that part of the game had left the company. ;)

This was a random guess meant to be funny. Either way I doubt we'll get the updates. All I really want is the land in Springfield heights and the rumored sushi building.

I'm forever hopeful that some day we'll get them, but your joke shot arrows in my faith :D
    It been over three years since SH part 2... but we got Grumple... we will get SH part 3! :smiley:

More like dropping what they started just like with KL. I wonder what is next?
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I want Springfield Heights, Friendship Points & Road to Riches.

We could always get new Squidport & Krustyland items throughout major events
  • Well now that i have bought all the land and have money starting to pile up, Road to richies is my next check mark on my list.