EA Forums - Banner

Halloween candy treats

Have you got to the quests for the items?

Replies

• fallonk1874
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    ah.. do I need to wait until I give the answer to the Mayan dude? As I'm in the UK I'm not sure when we will see the Halloween episode :roll:
  • FreakSpeely77
    13 posts
    edited October 2012
    I'm in Oz. will be downloading. It's on today. I'll message you answer
  • Aileene
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    The answer is The Zune, I just watched the episode today.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Lisa will trigger a quest to get the super collider and you will spend some treats there. I just got that this morning and it was 60 or 70 treats. I was just reading on another thread that some items will cost you 300 treats each.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    I stand corrected, it was 50 treats for the collider.

Thanks to Entoo who posted this in another thread
    According to this info you would need 910 treats to buy everything

Springfield Cemetery - Free
    Pet Cemetery - 10 Treats (10 total)
    Super Collider - 50 Treats (60 total)
    House of Evil - 100 Treats (160 total)
    Bad Dream House - 150 Treats (310 total)
    Burns Monster - 300 Treats (610 total)
    Heck House - 300 Treats (910 total)

Below is the link to the thread this info came from.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9032821.page

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9032821.page

Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • sroymartel
    4 posts
    edited October 2012
    But should we rush to buy the Treehouse of horror limited time items ? If we get them, will they vanish on noverber 1st ??
  • ditty311
    23 posts
    edited October 2012
    I have a ton of treats... I have bought everything I can. Anything else getting added?
  • Lloydy68
    200 posts
    edited October 2012
    I think the biggest con is that when you pick a quest that rewards in treats, it doesn't matter if you pick a 10 minute, 1 hour, 8 hours or 24 hours they all only give 1 treat back. Surely the amount of treats should increase with each time increment.
  • cohiba420
    24 posts
    edited October 2012
    The key to getting and building up the candy you need is visiting friends, and having them visit you. Dont know how well this may be known, but tapping on other people's 'halloween buildings' (graveyards, bad dream house, etc) gives you candy, toilet paper and eggs at random. Same thing also happens when you use your TP and eggs in other worlds... occasional candy drops (just like when you clean up the TP and eggs after others visit your world). I have the max friends allowed, and when I do go through and visit everyone, I typically gain around 25-40 pcs of candy, a dozen or so eggs, and 10-15 TP.

Hope this helps! (using this tactic I'm now down to about 120 pcs of candy left to get the burns monster, which is the last 'non-donut' special item). :)
  • sammiejoe30
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    Any 1 know how many neighbours you can have
  • bjschuyler
    8 posts
    edited October 2012
    There's no way I'm gunna get all the treats I need. I can't visit my neighbors! Tells me the server disconnected and to retry. I can visit my city just fine. Anyone else have trouble visiting others?
  • iNiff
    14 posts
    edited October 2012
    bjschuyler wrote:
    There's no way I'm gunna get all the treats I need. I can't visit my neighbors! Tells me the server disconnected and to retry. I can visit my city just fine. Anyone else have trouble visiting others?

try deleting some random friends or deleting them all and readding them slowly, usually fixes the errors.
  • luvispower
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    What happens with the treats after Halloween? I am going to have a couple thousand by then and the only thing left uncovered is the cauldron. Can you buy the cauldron with treats? I have not been trying to get treats for two weeks. All of my missions have been for cash but I keep accumulating treats that I am affraid I will just be stuck with. Oh well..."Mongo only pawn in game of life".
  • iNiff
    14 posts
    edited October 2012
    Most games like this the items just disappear. Maybe the count will still be there for next year, unlikely though.
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Any 1 know how many neighbours you can have

100 is the limit for now.
  • albert2k
    10 posts
    edited October 2012
    2152 and counting
  • timhensh
    28 posts
    edited October 2012
    I have now bought all of the below with treats, but have 500+ treats left....what else can I buy with them????

Springfield Cemetery - Free
    Pet Cemetery - 10 Treats (10 total)
    Super Collider - 50 Treats (60 total)
    House of Evil - 100 Treats (160 total)
    Bad Dream House - 150 Treats (310 total)
    Burns Monster - 300 Treats (610 total)
    Heck House - 300 Treats (910 total)

• living2live8
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
    Hey Couple Of Questions and Suggestions.

1 I have over a thousand pieces of Candy whats going to happen to these after Halloween, perhaps a trade off lets say each 100 pieces is 1 Donut. ?

2. I Have the Lard Lads Donut Shop thinking this place must produce donuts alittle annoyed that it serves little or no useful purpose. May i suggest that in the next update the developers can add a few jobs that will provide donuts, tho if they did it would probably be a job that last 7 days Plus. lol Sneaky

3. Please remove the 90 Day Real Corn Job On the Farm i have a couple times now clicked on that by mistake and lost 9000k or at least have a are you sure back up.

4 Does anyone know if they are doing a Christmas Theme next ?
  • Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Hey Couple Of Questions and Suggestions.

Anybody who claims to be able to answer these questions is lying. EA declines posting anything recent on these forums. We generally find out things when they post elsewhere on EA's website or just release the new version.

Hopefully we get a moderator and/or update eventually. I think a lot of people have been maxxed out for weeks after this last update and are going to be quitting soon without it.
  • edited October 2012
    I will be very upset if I lose Kang.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.