EA Forums - Banner

"Buy Milk" Daily Challenge Glitch (and like glitches...)

Prev1
Keep in mind that these Daily Challenge glitches (like the recent 'Buy Milk' glitch) are opportune times to farm donuts, money, and recycling items, especially when you are maxed-out on levels! I was able to move the glitched Kwik-E-Mart near my recycling centers and collect the following within a few days:

- $2.7 billion in money
- 5,000+ donuts (from the cycling of 1,000,000 XP points at Level 939)
- 200,000+ trash points
- 80,000+ can points
- 70,000+ plastic points
- 65,000+ glass points

The money can be used to farm the Tiki Bar, Bloodmobile, and/or Rat Trap Truck items for more donuts. (The forum provides other ways to farm donuts...) The recycling items can be used to farm tracks and more donuts...

All you need to do is move the Kwik-E-Mart with all the characters' 'thumbs up' states within the trigger range of your trash/can/plastic/glass recycling centers and their characters' 'thumbs up' states and tap it. Then, immediately tap the friends transfer icon. In a couple seconds, the Kwik-E-Mart releases the characters and triggers the recycling centers for a split second before transferring you to your friend's location. Tap on the home transfer icon and the Kwik-E-Mart and recycling centers are back to completed 'thumbs up' states. IT'S IMPORTANT TO TAP THE FRIENDS TRANSFER ICON IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE TAPPING OF THE KWIK-E-MART OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RECYCLING CENTER 'THUMBS UP' CHARACTERS...

I "dibbied up" the recycling center characters as followed (this may vary, depending on who are dedicated to the 'Buy Milk' glitch):

Trash
-Lisa
-Milhouse
-Mr. Flanders
-Mayor Quimby
-Cletus
Cans

-Brandine
-Krusty
-Reverend Lovejoy
-Hippie
-Mr. Burns
Plastics
-Uter

-Principal Skinner
-Martin
-Comic Book Guy

Glass
-Dewey Largo
-Jesse Grass
-Bart

Happy donut farming!!!

Replies

• One other thing! Make sure your XP Collider is in operation to take advantage the multiple XPs generated by the glitch! B)
  • ramrod130
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    You realize by posting this they are going to patch it as quick as they can.. you forgot The first rule about the the glitch club..
  • :s facepalm
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    So what you're saying is you'd like to inform EA of an exploit in their game by posting it in their forum so it can be fixed ASAP and so no players can use it anymore?
  • Gimme a break, guys! You don't think those bean (or donut) counters realize this?! I've encounter this glitch MANY times in the past years! :p
  • Gimme a break, guys! You don't think those bean (or donut) counters realize this?! I've encounter this glitch MANY times in the past years! :p

You joined a couple days ago. Those of us who have been here for years know how it works. Unspoken glitches are ignored. Put it mainstream and it gets fixed. We are speaking from years here. You unfortunately do not have that experience, we have seen this before.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Gimme a break, guys! You don't think those bean (or donut) counters realize this?! I've encounter this glitch MANY times in the past years! :p

You joined a couple days ago. Those of us who have been here for years know how it works. Unspoken glitches are ignored. Put it mainstream and it gets fixed. We are speaking from years here. You unfortunately do not have that experience, we have seen this before.

The above is true, by the time I read about a glitch it’s usually fixed and gone. But now I also feel stupid because I thought the “buy milk” challenge was just annoying because it prevents using the Office of Unemployment for most of the characters.
  • Maybe a thread for people to say they have found positive glitches and then posters can exchange PM's to keep it all hush-hush! :lol:
  • Doughal wrote: »
    Maybe a thread for people to say they have found positive glitches and then posters can exchange PM's to keep it all hush-hush! :lol:

That has actually worked on occasion.
  • You don't think they read your private messages? That's nuts ;)

Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Doughal wrote: »
    Maybe a thread for people to say they have found positive glitches and then posters can exchange PM's to keep it all hush-hush! :lol:

This doesn't work as well. They have access to PMs and they get fixed from there as well.

There is no way to share information on EA's forum to pass positive glitch information to other players without it being fixed.
  • How do you figure ea has access to pms.

PMs sent on their servers through their forum is the PMs I believe we're talking about. They would access everything and anything on their own website and have complete control of it.

Really. You have to ask? PM's are stored in the forum database. The forum is a web site based on Vanilla Forums. Everything is stored in a database. It's simple for an admin level person to access that database. It's also easy to script searches that look for key words. Everything done or posted or pm'd is stored. It's the same in every forum package, whether cloud or PHP based.
    You think messages sent through social media are private and not stored?
    It's the world we live in. You don't put online what you don't want known.
  • Guess it was fun while it lasted.
    How do you figure ea has access to pms.

Really. You have to ask? PM's are stored in the forum database. The forum is a web site based on Vanilla Forums. Everything is stored in a database. It's simple for an admin level person to access that database. It's also easy to script searches that look for key words. Everything done or posted or pm'd is stored. It's the same in every forum package, whether cloud or PHP based.

first rule of being an admin in a forum is to not read pms unless something risky goes on it being reported just saying. it's called pm for that reason

diy3w9moqgvo.jpeg

first rule of being an admin in a forum is to not read pms unless something risky goes on it being reported just saying. it's called pm for that reason

Who sets that rule and who enforces that it's followed? I've never been notified that I have the right to full privacy by using PMs on this website and it doesn't state this anywhere that I can find.

You are not guaranteed full privacy on any website, the terms are communicated to you. They certainly do not state anywhere that what we type in "PMs" is private and they won't access it. They also don't refer to them as PMs, we do. We are also informed that they are using analytics on the data we provide them which includes chats.

I agree @LPNintendoITA and I have no reason to believe this forums admins are anything but honourable. That being said the ability still exists and its naive to think that it doesn't. Having been a mod, and an admin on a couple of forums I know we always respected that. There is a section in the rules here that prohibits discussing the admin and mods in pms. That, among other things, does make me aware it can happen. Certainly nothing to worry about, it's just that everyone needs to keep in mind that once something goes online, it stays online and may be accessed.
  • It's not too late... to pretend this thread is about all of us daring each other to buy milk every day, and communicate said dares by PM... There is an edit button that could make all of this go away. Nothing to see here!