EA Forums - Banner

what's your favorite NPC?

Prev1
johncolombo
11005 posts Senior Moderator
I'm pretty sure mine is Mojo, I always like seeing him in my town.
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• I’ve stored almost all of mine. One I’ve kept out is Snowball, but I like the tumbleweed too.
  • johncolombo
    I’ve stored almost all of mine. One I’ve kept out is Snowball, but I like the tumbleweed too.

Tumbleweed? I haven't seen mine in forever. :D
    giphy.gif
  • Gnome--- where the H-E-double hockey sticks is that guy? :D
  • I thought I'd hate it but I find the Spotlight Dance Bot highly amusing. I also like tapping SDB and the Dancing Reindeer when they're close together.
  • johncolombo
    P-dont wrote: »
    Gnome--- where the H-E-double hockey sticks is that guy? :D

Ha! I always forget about him (never thought about him as a NPC), my town is too big to let him out but I'm tempted to tap him every time I see the box.
  • I like the screaming caterpillar, I love to tap him every time I see him. >:)
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited February 13
    I love the dancing reindeer, but pokey is my hands down favorite. Its like winning the lottery the rare occasions I spot him. I tap him a few times, listen to him squeal, then he goes on his way, lost for a few more months.
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Michael Jackson zombie :D
    Love all NPCS <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Snorky!
  • frog Prince! heck no.please. the cutest one is pokey. just reminds me of earthbound and also cause he is so cute. too bad I'll never find him and the others due to no way to check npc
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited February 13
    frog Prince! heck no.please. the cutest one is pokey. just reminds me of earthbound and also cause he is so cute. too bad I'll never find him and the others due to no way to check npc

Like I said I just stumble across him a couple times a year, its like winning the lottery!
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
  • I forget they even exist.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Pokey. Guinea pigs are awesome.
  • Pokey, Snowball II, the Raven, and Screamapillar are definitely among my favourites.
    Egg Council Guy, the zombie pets and many others roam around town all the time, but some are only out at certain times of the year, like Frosty the Hitman and Bonestorm Santa.
  • Pokey, Snowball II, the Raven, and Screamapillar are definitely among my favourites.
    Egg Council Guy, the zombie pets and many others roam around town all the time, but some are only out at certain times of the year, like Frosty the Hitman and Bonestorm Santa.

Thanks for reminding me about the Egg Council Guy. I knock him down everytime I see him. Its strangely therapeutic :D

I also have to add Mojo and Frosty the hitman. Like you, I usually store seasonal itwms when not in season, but Frosty stays out all year around.
  • I brought out all my Winter NPCs, but now that they're wandering around the town, I haven't been able to wrangle them all up and put them back into storage.

My favorite NPCs are Snowball, Springy the Springfield Spring, and Pokey.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • For some reason I love the donut with legs walking around
  • Yuppie Leprechaun! Fun to tap and chase. The cash and experience are bonuses. I look for him in every Springfield I visit, sometimes just to tap on him. And I’ve used him to decide which building to tap on, where he stops I tap.
  • Candy Kevin
  • simpsonare
    2129 posts Member
    edited February 10
    w98z574bqckl.png
    I like the vape pen npc. I liked the sound effect during the event. *Ssss hheeww*

I was thinking of the screaming catapillar also before I saw brooders mention. I like turning the volume up and making it scream lol