FYI someone is flagging

2Next

Replies

• Gotta stop your spamming lol

Must be the troll in the bathroom...
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I just looked and I have 8 all in the same thread!!! :o

Are these just caused by random trolls? :/

I dont think there is anything random about it. Someone was on here 2 or 3 weeks ago flagging like crazy, but they were only flagging certain people, not say everyone in one particular thread, which I would think would be more in line with a "random" troll.

Just my $0.03 worth...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • @johncolombo thanks for your contributions to the forum, I have 2 spam marks, I don't believe they are spam.
  • johncolombo
    11004 posts Senior Moderator
    empathy77 wrote: »
    @johncolombo thanks for your contributions to the forum, I have 2 spam marks, I don't believe they are spam.

removed. Only spam is spam, yours was not.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

was able to remove 6, 2 are unremovable.
  • The last few weeks on Twitter before Twitter Support permanently closed my account, someone had been sending in abuse reports on me, and on some Tweets that I had Tweeted over a year ago. I had done over 85,000 Tweets in 10 years. Support kept limiting my account for the littlest things, then someone reported a non threatening Tweet in answer to someone else's Tweet, and my account was closed. I appealed the case, but Twitter said no. I can't get back on Twitter at the present time, and that's been hard on me. I'm also getting a bit of this from the forums abuse reports too, and had to deal with that recently. I'm not going into details on what or who could be doing these things, as I don't need anymore backlash from EA about it.
  • johncolombo
    edited February 14
    Gary_A_D wrote: »
    The last few weeks on Twitter before Twitter Support permanently closed my account, someone had been sending in abuse reports on me, and on some Tweets that I had Tweeted over a year ago. I had done over 85,000 Tweets in 10 years. Support kept limiting my account for the littlest things, then someone reported a non threatening Tweet in answer to someone else's Tweet, and my account was closed. I appealed the case, but Twitter said no. I can't get back on Twitter at the present time, and that's been hard on me. I'm also getting a bit of this from the forums abuse reports too, and had to deal with that recently. I'm not going into details on what or who could be doing these things, as I don't need anymore backlash from EA about it.

your house is clean now. :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »

was able to remove 6, 2 are unremovable.

Thanks John <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I’m a victim of ‘spam shaming ‘ too. Would you please remove them? I have a suggestion; the spam flag option only becomes available after they’ve been a member for 4 months.
  • beastlymm wrote: »
    I’m a victim of ‘spam shaming ‘ too. Would you please remove them? I have a suggestion; the spam flag option only becomes available after they’ve been a member for 4 months.

While its not a terrible idea, it would prevent legitimate spam flags, and it also could be abused after the "probationary" period, no matter how long you make it. Although the longer it is, the less likely abuse becomes
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    yeah don't forget my name. :D I removed all the spam marks.

Thanks JC! You're the best gear in this machine.
    what about lpn? chopped liver? 😂

LPN has spam marks from long removed posts so I can't remove them. Always let me know ASAP.

I probably know who did that. our resident trolls. thanks John I'll live with those
  • beastlymm wrote: »
    I’m a victim of ‘spam shaming ‘ too. Would you please remove them? I have a suggestion; the spam flag option only becomes available after they’ve been a member for 4 months.

Thank you for removing them.
  • simpsonare
    2129 posts Member
    edited February 16
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    yeah don't forget my name. :D I removed all the spam marks.

Thanks JC! You're the best gear in this machine.
    what about lpn? chopped liver? 😂

LPN has spam marks from long removed posts so I can't remove them. Always let me know ASAP.

I probably know who did that. our resident trolls. thanks John I'll live with those

im03vhcx7k1b.gif

Lol I'm just messing. Hints 5