EA Forums - Banner

What's the one area in your town you won't move?

Replies

• annettemarc
    7713 posts Member
    edited February 17
    Pardon the multiple posts, but I just realized there's another area of my town I can't move.

It's from whatever event had the little medieval castles and "mages" who are the little guys protecting the area by hurling spikes and rocks and hatchets at intruders. Not to mention the catapults.

I include it here because, now that I think about it, i should have submitted it to Congess and/Or the White House because it could be a kind of awesome pseudo-wall, might have avoided the government shutdown, and would provide a massive number of jobs in the "I Want To Be A Mage When I Grow Up" sector. Or catapult manufacturing though we'd probably send those jobs offshore.

yyyh0ltjmc58.png
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • I have an overdone children's park/castle that I can't move so it's kind of stuck in the center of town.

5jtcfcsb535s.png
    thats awsome, i wouldn’t move it either 🙂
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I have an overdone children's park/castle that I can't move so it's kind of stuck in the center of town.

5jtcfcsb535s.png
    thats awsome, i wouldn’t move it either 🙂

I know i would as I'd be scared of the limit.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Pardon the multiple posts, but I just realized there's another area of my town I can't move.

It's from whatever event had the little medieval castles and "mages" who are the little guys protecting the area by hurling spikes and rocks and hatchets at intruders. Not to mention the catapults.

I include it here because, now that I think about it, i should have submitted it to Congess and/Or the White House because it could be a kind of awesome pseudo-wall, might have avoided the government shutdown, and would provide a massive number of jobs in the "I Want To Be A Mage When I Grow Up" sector. Or catapult manufacturing though we'd probably send those jobs offshore.

yyyh0ltjmc58.png

Really wish they bring those guys back as I want some more of them.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • yeah, couldn’t afford them but would like to see the return of those
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • My Maggie Landing zone. All buildings, all in one convenient area for easy Maggie hunting.
  • I wouldn't want to move my Vegas strip. It's intertwined with the Western area and desert areas. Way too much stuff to relocate.
  • Frink’s lab. He was the first premium character that I received, haven’t touched his area since the release of the frink-thetic egg generator MK 1
  • ****130 wrote: »
    I won't touch what I consider the main part of my town. I'll never forget when my sf got out to where my prison is. I never could imagine it getting any bigger.. that was a while ago!
    rixr7efnnntd.jpg
    I sure wouldn't want to be a citizen in your town with a car. :D
  • Also the parking meters you have are for two stalls and you have them for each spot, you need to change you town :D
  • I made the SH area Efcot. I rather like the trail from the Homerlayas to Murderhorn. I have been waiting for more land to add more countries.
    ijLAMTl.jpg
    My town 7/24/19: https://i.imgur.com/lu46rph.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • suznstl635 wrote: »
    My Maggie Landing zone. All buildings, all in one convenient area for easy Maggie hunting.

I always wanted to do that but never got around to it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I stopped looking for Maggie. She’s always partying these days.
  • I can't move my Monsarno campus. I placed buildings over pavement surface, which has since been made impossible. As soon as i touch those buildings to edit, they show red. So they must forever remain.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • There is probably a LOT of areas I will never move but I will definitely add to them or make them look better in the future depending on what items we get. But one area or design I won't move no matter what is my Burns Mansion Estate which was pretty much my first design when I started the game.
    Burns-Estatennn.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Pretty much every place. I only move small uncluttered sections if I need space for a particular area. I've had problems with the game and my device which is now older, and I'm low on space in the game, and my iPad, so playing the game, is sometimes too difficult for me, and thinking about moving a large area would be too much work, besides, I have plenty of land I can still purchase.
  • I'm actually looking forward to moving a lot of designs, so that each neighborhood can be expanded. My town has lots of neighborhoods that are simply too cramped, and I'd rather expand than duplicate their themes. Here is an example. This neighborhood is my more "bohemian" district. I want to move this so i can add more businesses and low rent apts. Buildings I've missed because they're mostly premium features.
    six2goihw3da.png
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    There is probably a LOT of areas I will never move but I will definitely add to them or make them look better in the future depending on what items we get. But one area or design I won't move no matter what is my Burns Mansion Estate which was pretty much my first design when I started the game.
    Burns-Estatennn.jpg

Wow. That is an amazing design! I thought I went nuts with Burns mansion but you make my design look rather plain B)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I'm actually looking forward to moving a lot of designs, so that each neighborhood can be expanded. My town has lots of neighborhoods that are simply too cramped, and I'd rather expand than duplicate their themes. Here is an example. This neighborhood is my more "bohemian" district. I want to move this so i can add more businesses and low rent apts. Buildings I've missed because they're mostly premium features.
    six2goihw3da.png

There are going to be a lot of disappointed customers leaving Stoner's Pot Palace!

That is a really cool CBGB by the way.
  • I stopped looking for Maggie. She’s always partying these days.

I don't know why I bother to hunt for Maggie. 3 donuts every 2+ days is meaningless - but I still do it anyway! :|