EA Forums - Banner

Events and Updates WALKTHROUGHS + OTHER GUIDES

1234568Next

Replies

• Doughal wrote: »
    How do you complete the Marge meets Jaques for brunch? Also senor ding **** ring the door bells has popped up

Can anyone help how do I start these tasks? They have come up but won't let me start them. Thanks in advance for any help

Usually you'll have had to complete previous tasks that lead up to this and have the available characters or you won't be able to start it.

I have Marge and Jaques and it's the first part of The task.
  • Just update to Valentines Day event but there are no quests being offered. Is this a glitch also?
  • Event start 1/23 at 3pm GMT 10 am ET
  • What time does the event finish tomorrow? 3pm GMT?
  • Active everyday player add me stevengerb68
  • Willy9292
    1480 posts Member
    @stevengerber68 you appear to have missed that this is a thread about walkthroughs and guides. Add me requests go in the Addme thread at the top of the forum, wouldn't want people to mistakenly think you were spamming this thread.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I go to the event walk through for this event and it tells me I don't have permission to view it. Is it going to get fixed?
  • @EA_Roger Can you please look at the walkthrough and other posts at the beginning of this thread to make sure they aren't in limbo somewhere Thanks
  • annettemarc
    7715 posts Member
    edited April 13
    Is there a reason this thread was on the second page? I couldn't find it where it usually is.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Why did not the Clash of Clones content in this event return?. This event is about games and the Clash of Clones event as well. Does anyone know why there is no content of that event ?.
  • Can anybody tell me how to get sideshow bob been sitting at 4/5 for over a month
  • Muhsterino
    4250 posts Member
    Can anybody tell me how to get sideshow bob been sitting at 4/5 for over a month
    This thread has more information, read the first 3 posts:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/205386/sideshow-bob-flaw-and-order-walkthrough-and-tips/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I’m disappointed again, the same dreary Christmas crud from last year. Still no crafting. No cool things to buy. Boring & dull, no cheerful colors. And what is death doing in a Christmas event? Do the creators hate Christmas THIS much? Or were all the good creators were fired to make room for cut rate cheap labor? Either way, this game hasn’t been the same in over a year and I’m about ready to delete it.
  • If anyone was wondering, the 2019 Christmas event is based on Season 15 episode 7.
  • I’m disappointed again, the same dreary Christmas crud from last year. Still no crafting. No cool things to buy. Boring & dull, no cheerful colors. And what is death doing in a Christmas event? Do the creators hate Christmas THIS much? Or were all the good creators were fired to make room for cut rate cheap labor? Either way, this game hasn’t been the same in over a year and I’m about ready to delete it.

Why do people keep going on about no crafting as when we had crafting all everyone did was complain about it, can't have it both ways, it's also an old game that players aren't spending on like they did in the past so you can only expect EA to put in less effort, less income = less time spent on it by the developer.