EA Forums - Banner

Next break between events??

I'm ready to nuke again but I need a few weeks to put everything back in order. Any insight on when and how long the next break will be?

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4150 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Usually its a week but it might be before the next mini event or after.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Usually never is a break between minor and major/multi events. Although, like in the past, after a minor event ends....there would be teaser (a few hours after the mini event ends on the end date) a week before the next Major Event....that's pretty much a week break there.

Although, if EA is going with multi events this year for a change, then no break.

Post edited by jaythecanadian on
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I’ve come to accept that a redesign will always fall during an event, there just isn’t downtime anymore.
  • If you rush an event you could pretty much say that's your only down time nowadays.
  • One of the reasons I like the current event format is that the slower pace allows me time to redesign during the event.
  • since we are having no info yet there could be a Next event teaser today. hopefully
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • since we are having no info yet there could be a Next event teaser today. hopefully

Do you see the next event possibly being a St. Patrick’s Day theme? Or might we get something a bit smaller first, because SPD is a little ways off?
  • Maybe they'll do another whacking day!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Maybe they'll do another whacking day!

I would LOVE ❤️ another whacking day, I started playing a week before that event , right after the St. Patrick’s day event.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Maybe they'll do another whacking day!

I'd like to see the return of those eggs you could place in neighbours town. Those were some fun moments. :joy:
  • Yes! Whacking snakes around Springfield Heights. The more snakes you whack, the more land opens up at the Heights...!!
  • nmd6
    148 posts Member
    A piece of dialogue came up on my screen there now between Lisa and homer wearing a big fake ringmaster moustache. I missed what it said. Did anyone else get it? Was it important. I bought the big giant robot dog earlier would it be related to it?
  • Another whacking day would be fun, they could even add Barry White (unless his estate wants too much money).
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    A piece of dialogue came up on my screen there now between Lisa and homer wearing a big fake ringmaster moustache. I missed what it said. Did anyone else get it? Was it important. I bought the big giant robot dog earlier would it be related to it?
    Probably the Giant robot dialogue:
    Lisa: Dad? Or one of you Alternate Dads? Why does that giant robot have a jackal head?
    Evil Homer: It would seem that in this alternate universe, the ancient Egyptians maintained their dominance in world affairs. They build their own robot gods, and now all much kneel before them! Hail mighty Anubis Bots! Mwahahahaha!
    Lisa: Uhh…thanks for the insight?
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2016/08/22/should-i-spend-donuts-on-the-giant-robot/
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • nmd6
    148 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    nmd6 wrote: »
    Probably the Giant robot dialogue:
    Lisa: Dad? Or one of you Alternate Dads? Why does that giant robot have a jackal head?
    Evil Homer: It would seem that in this alternate universe, the ancient Egyptians maintained their dominance in world affairs. They build their own robot gods, and now all much kneel before them! Hail mighty Anubis Bots! Mwahahahaha!
    Lisa: Uhh…thanks for the insight?
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2016/08/22/should-i-spend-donuts-on-the-giant-robot/

Brilliant. Many thanks kemosabe. I'd say that's it as it was pretty short. I can now sleep again.