EA Forums - Banner

Next event

Prev13
Does anyone know anything about the next event or when it will be released?

Replies

• not yet. no news from EA
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • simpsonare
    2305 posts Member
    edited February 2019
  • Wouldn't that be Monty Python?
  • not yet. no news from EA

Is it just me or does this seem like a longer wait than usual? Maybe I’ve just been too spoilt lately
  • Castiel19x
    4427 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    zlevell786 wrote: »
    not yet. no news from EA

Is it just me or does this seem like a longer wait than usual? Maybe I’ve just been too spoilt lately

They tend to have a week off here and there.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    not yet. no news from EA

It just seems longer because we haven't had a real event since Halloween, just mini events that last 4 weeks.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    not yet. no news from EA

It just seems longer because we haven't had a real event since Halloween, just mini events that last 4 weeks.

I see what you mean when you put it like that. Really hope it doesn't stay like it is.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • So this is the downtime everyone wanted I suppose.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    not yet. no news from EA

I have a feeling the mini event format is now permanent. What's odd now is the old splash screen staying up.
  • simpsonare
    2305 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    cdepast wrote: »
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    not yet. no news from EA

I have a feeling the mini event format is now permanent. What's odd now is the old splash screen staying up.

And EA trying to get bloggers to say its good like TSTO addicts lol.
  • They are too bare for my liking. The story telling is good. But the lack of interaction and content is bad. Weigh the pros and cons.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    So this is the downtime everyone wanted I suppose.

I dunno... the slower pace of events makes downtime unnecessary imo.
  • simpsonare
    2305 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Atleast christmas had decorations that could be assigned task.
  • johncolombo
    11498 posts Senior Moderator
    I'm good with the downtime. It gives me more time to task characters on my favorite animations and semi redesign
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • nmd6
    159 posts Member
    I try not to be negative but I'm certainly nervous because the valentine splash screen is still up and old vets like LPN haven't been given notice that there's anything imminent. Hopefully today or tomorrow will offer some hope but if it rolls on to Wednesday without any white smoke then I fear it will be another week at least.
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    I try not to be negative but I'm certainly nervous because the valentine splash screen is still up and old vets like LPN haven't been given notice that there's anything imminent. Hopefully today or tomorrow will offer some hope but if it rolls on to Wednesday without any white smoke then I fear it will be another week at least.

On the other hand, perhaps they're leaving the Valentine splash screen alone right now, because the next upcoming event is going to be big enough to warrant its own non-standard splash screen, and EA figures that there's no need to make an interim return to the traditional screen if it's only going to be used for a few days.

Did that make ANY sense to you? Because I just reread what i just wrote and now my head hurts. :#
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    1pillform wrote: »
    So this is the downtime everyone wanted I suppose.

Not everyone....just some. It does get boring waiting for the next event to happens but it gives us time to move things around to adjust our towns a bit.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • nmd6 wrote: »

On the other hand, perhaps they're leaving the Valentine splash screen alone right now, because the next upcoming event is going to be big enough to warrant its own non-standard splash screen, and EA figures that there's no need to make an interim return to the traditional screen if it's only going to be used for a few days.

Did that make ANY sense to you? Because I just reread what i just wrote and now my head hurts. :#

Ever since the Valentine's splash screen first appeared, I've suspected that there's a "reveal" on the way - that the image will be panned out to show that Homer's actually gazing at a donut, not at a ring. But if that was the case, I'm sure they would have updated it by now...
  • They could be waiting to the time line will sync up with a holiday.
  • Yeah I'm wishing a event is active and not a mini multi.