EA Forums - Banner

Next event

Replies

• This is like the old levelling days. We have time to actually play the game, design, earn resources, plan, put characters on fav tasks. I like it.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    So this is the downtime everyone wanted I suppose.

Just wish we’d seen it coming. Partly glad and other half of me is mad because this was a combo breaker in being so random.
  • stingray1122
    8707 posts Member
    edited February 25
    My prediction is we a get new event sometime this week. I think the new event will most likely be released Tuesday or Thursday.
  • My prediction is we a get new event sometime this week. I think the new event will most likely be released Tuesday or Thursday.

Why not a Wednesday ?
    Nuking is always the answer
  • stingray1122
    8707 posts Member
    edited February 25
    For the longest time I remember events coming out on Tuesday's or Thursday's. Now looking back at recent releases and I see most of the recent releases were Wednesday's with a few Tuesday's mixed in. So it looks like Wednesday is the most likely day now followed by Tuesday.
  • I'm good with the downtime. It gives me more time to task characters on my favorite animations and semi redesign

Couldn’t agree more. It seems during an event that all the major characters are repeatedly doing four hour tasks so they can’t be used for any of their best animations. Downtime is the only time you can use them. That being said, I wish EA would let us use the minor characters to collect the event currency, unless it has to do with a particular character.
  • lucienleon519
    920 posts Member
    edited February 25

Couldn’t agree more. It seems during an event that all the major characters are repeatedly doing four hour tasks so they can’t be used for any of their best animations. Downtime is the only time you can use them. That being said, I wish EA would let us use the minor characters to collect the event currency, unless it has to do with a particular character.

That’s another reason why I like the slower pace of recent events - it allows premium event-currency earning characters to achieve the prize track pretty much on their own, freeing up the major characters.
  • I spoke with an EA adviser about the next event. They said that they will phone me back and tell me about any new events before they start.
  • I spoke with an EA adviser about the next event. They said that they will phone me back and tell me about any new events before they start.

I bet they won't. :D
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I spoke with an EA adviser about the next event. They said that they will phone me back and tell me about any new events before they start.

Straight up will. The person I spoke with gave me their first name and so I know who is going to do it.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I spoke with an EA adviser about the next event. They said that they will phone me back and tell me about any new events before they start.

Straight up will. The person I spoke with gave me their first name and so I know who is going to do it.

That is cool. Can you call me when they call you?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Interesting... those of us who signed a legal document for inside information from EA still haven't received anything yet. But you will know first right? ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • simpsonare
    2130 posts Member
    edited February 26
    Easter was April 21st. St patricks day isnt until March 17. So if we don't get something today or tomorrow I am not sure the direction they will take the next event.
  • Well I’m glad we are having down time. I’m in Iceland on a rather eventfull holiday. Drove through a blizzard on a high pass which was rather hairy. Then last night search and rescue were stationed outside our hotel window as someone and car had gone into the river. No chance of survival as the water is lethal here. Searching till 3am then back this morning. Out on boats searching now :(
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Remember, Greenland is supposed to be icy and Iceland is nicer. If this has been forgotten by the locals it falls upon you to spread the word and reawaken their traditions. I used to say come to Cali but the taxes and red tape are now piled higher than the snowfall where you are.
  • I will be well **** if we have another mini event followed by yet another 4 week bore !!!
  • android update is UP.
  • ZennGlenn
    1656 posts Member
    edited February 27
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

Interesting... those of us who signed a legal document for inside information from EA still haven't received anything yet. But you will know first right? ;)

3xIMKEd.jpg
    😎😬I'd share anything if privy, but in true Kingsman's honor & MIB code one must remain shutteth up 😬😎
    BmzfffW.jpg
  • Don't updates usually drop on Wednesdays?
  • Don't updates usually drop on Wednesdays?

They tend to lately drop on Tuesday and activate on Wednesday. Which is what the current update is doing.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?