What Changed with the State of Despair Update? (2/26)
11661 posts Member
February 27, 2019 2:52AM edited March 2019
February 26th Update (4.37.5; State of Despair)
- The app icon and the splash screen were changed back to normal.
- 4 new colums and 3 new rows of land were added.
- The decorations limit was increased to 13,000.
- An indication of how much storage space is needed for Town Portrait was added in case the free space is not enough.
- The Golden Goose Realty message "Congratulations! You've unlocked all the available land! The Golden Goose Realty will now earn grind currency at a premium rate." was changed to "You have enough Land Tokens to unlock all available land! The Golden Goose Realty will now earn grind currency at a premium rate.".
- Golden Goose Reality now compares unlocked land and stored Free Land Tokens to determine when to stop earning Free Land Tokens.
- The Food Needle was removed from the Businesses inventory group.
- Lewis Clark's character groups were fixed: he was removed from the Regular Characters group and was added to the Premium Male group.
- Alice Glick's character groups were fixed: her group "Adults" was corrected to "Adult" and was added to the Regular Female group.
- Part of Alice Glick's Hand Out Mints and Lead a Party, Morty's Look for a Place to Live, Mr. Bergstrom's Sing Educationally, Angel Lisa's Give Proclamations on High and Deliver Divine Judgement, Kathy from Personnel's Take a Tea Break and Pitch a Knit Fit, Circus Acrobat's Wheel and Deal Around Town and Practice Death Defying Feats, Young Grampa Simpson's Peal Potatoes and Mr.s Claus' Paint Toys job animations was fixed.
- With low memory, only the first 50 friends will be listed in the Springfield Heights Leaderboard.
- Golden Opportunity Pt. 2 now requires MyPad to be completed.
- Haunted Crossroads can't be placed on dirt road edge anymore.
- In the Civil Servants, Gloria's offset position was reduced by 20.
- Angel Lisa's Find Inner Peace Through Napping and Ms. Claws' Hiss at Merrymakers can now correctly be done at First Church of Springfield too.
- Blue-Haired Lawyer was added to the Miscellany store group.
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
Does this mean the GG Realty will stop earning land tokens even if one square remains unlocked?
I'm still confused about the nine plots. Just throwing that out there.
as soon as u ve enough flt to unlock all land you can't produce more
that limit on GGR was bound to happen.
240 new squares
Sorry. Ignore this I just seen this answered in another thread. My friend will be sooooooo happy.
Do not buy land for money, but unlock only the land for tokens, then you can accumulate more tokens to the ground.
Golden Goose converts tokens for land based on $$$!!!
In a good way
Amen to that. I feel a sudden urge to collect rents and then go to my friend screen to visit friends and then change my mind about actually visiting friends and go back to see my lovely town and then decide to visit friends again and change my mind about visiting them and go back to admire my town and ... well ...
(My finger is tired. )
To you old timers: Cajun glass.
These are the wonders of Apple!
I'm on android ... not sure if you assumed that or not ...
Truly miracles everywhere!