EA Forums - Banner

40X40 Land THX EA!

Prev13

Replies

• ?

Can you clarify?
  • ?

Can you clarify?

4 more columns (mountains to edge of map)
    3 more rows (ocean to edge of map)
    still no added SH area.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • And you know this how? I see that an update is on the server, but not in app stores yet.
  • And you know this how? I see that an update is on the server, but not in app stores yet.

It's up on android.
  • Is there anything more to it than land and getting rid of Valentines?

• VigilantGuardian
    235 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    If my math is correct that’s about 250 land tiles added
  • Is there anything more to it than land and getting rid of Valentines?

See here:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/241216/new-event-update-available-in-store-for-android
  • What’s the “40x40”?
  • What’s the “40x40”?

Total land tiles, I would assume.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    What’s the “40x40”?

Total land tiles, I would assume.

Ahhh.... total total not total new.

Smrt.

• Do not buy land for money, but unlock only the land for tokens, then you can accumulate more tokens to the ground.
    Golden Goose converts tokens for land based on $$$.
  • All this new land is INSANE!!

Springfield is now absolutely huuuuuge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ^Well, EA does want to include almost everything from the show.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I’m really disappointed that they have released 240 new tiles of land, without any way of getting them if you missed the Golden Goose Reality, (which sadly I did, due to a vacation in the new year). I was already 190 short of getting a full set of tiles, now this is 430.

Doing the maths, with an average of 12 tiles per event, (none for this event though) this would take 36 events, or approximately 6 years, providing they don’t add more land in the meantime.

This is demoralising.
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    dumnomnii wrote: »
    I’m really disappointed that they have released 240 new tiles of land, without any way of getting them if you missed the Golden Goose Reality, (which sadly I did, due to a vacation in the new year). I was already 190 short of getting a full set of tiles, now this is 430.

Doing the maths, with an average of 12 tiles per event, (none for this event though) this would take 36 events, or approximately 6 years, providing they don’t add more land in the meantime.

This is demoralising.

I agree that it is difficult. You can get the occasional tile from the daily tasks, but given the enormous amount of land now available I would not be surprised if we start to get more tokens with event, or perhaps GGR will be reoffered.
    Post edited by Willy9292 on
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • dumnomnii wrote: »

This is demoralising.
    All I get out of this is that barring the golden goose EA figures that they can get at least 6 more years out of this game!
  • The combined server power EA must have dedicated to the app must be HUGE! This tells me that The Simpsons: Tapped Out is here for the long run.
  • dumnomnii wrote: »
    I’m really disappointed that they have released 240 new tiles of land, without any way of getting them if you missed the Golden Goose Reality, (which sadly I did, due to a vacation in the new year). I was already 190 short of getting a full set of tiles, now this is 430.

This is demoralising.

Don't feel so bad. As far as this land release goes, the only difference between you and anyone who has GGR - at least until the item limit is raised substantially - is that you have unpurchased land with nothing on it and others have purchased land with nothing on it.
  • Where do I find how many land tokens I currently have?
  • Does anyone know the total amount of land token squares? i.e. not including the tiles bought for cash