EA Forums - Banner

25,000% Lounge updated 2 Mar 2019

Replies

• I think Sean levels up when he clears the Simpsons house income :)
  • I’m currently sitting at 1000 without trying to boost my modifier... which item should I be placing in mass to get that high?
  • 168sean168
    3231 posts Member
    @VigilantGuardian, if solely on the idea of increasing the multiplier, Little Lady Justice and the whale are the best. These will be available in the vault from time to time at a discount.

But in the transitional period, Ch 6 vans and Itchy Krusty billboard via mystery boxes would be most economical.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    @VigilantGuardian, if solely on the idea of increasing the multiplier, Little Lady Justice and the whale are the best. These will be available in the vault from time to time at a discount.

But in the transitional period, Ch 6 vans and Itchy Krusty billboard via mystery boxes would be most economical.
    I did the math from 0 it would take ~9090 little lady justices to hit 25000% or a grand total of 681,750 donuts

• 168sean168
    3231 posts Member
    Yes, @VigilantGuardian, I actually got a figure from EA once last year on donuts I made throughout my gameplay. It was an even larger figure that shocked me :blush:

There are many other good multipliers like miniature nuclear heads and Jet Engine bikes and BBQ pigs. I personally do not like BBQ pigs as it is noisy.

Anyway, playing this game requires a lot of patience and time. Also you can play it in different ways. Some enjoys making elaborate designs. Some like to increase multiplier like me. I have always played it like a town prosperity game but still try to keep the town neat and functional. I look at ways to increase the income and delay unnecessary purchases in the early days. I have played this game for many years.
    Yes, @VigilantGuardian, I actually got a figure from EA once last year on donuts I made throughout my gameplay. It was an even larger figure that shocked me :blush:

There are many other good multipliers like miniature nuclear heads and Jet Engine bikes and BBQ pigs. I personally do not like BBQ pigs as it is noisy.

Anyway, playing this game requires a lot of patience and time. Also you can play it in different ways. Some enjoys making elaborate designs. Some like to increase multiplier like me. I have always played it like a town prosperity game but still try to keep the town neat and functional. I look at ways to increase the income and delay unnecessary purchases in the early days. I have played this game for many years.
    I’ve been playing since basically the beginning, I have everything ever offered and I’m sitting on a pretty hefty stack of the pink stuff... I just haven’t bothered with the multiplier lmao

• So why ask in the first place @VigilantGuardian if you are so comfortable at where you are and now lmao at my reply
  • 168sean168
    3231 posts Member
    edited March 1
    In fact @VigilantGuardian, it would be more interesting for you to share how you manage to get every single item in the game and also maintain a hefty amount of donuts while maintaining a multiplier of 1000% with no intention of increasing it. Many players would definitely benefit from your strategies.

Post edited by 168sean168 on
  • @168sean168 no secrets here just time investment and money spent...at least one of everything netted me the 1k
  • @VigilantGuardian it would actually be good to know how much money you spent in the game so that others who want to go on a fast track could do some financial planning for the game.

You must have spent lots of money to get multiple boatloads of donuts to get every item in every event. Kudos to you
  • Sean your my hero! I'm struggling with the item limit at 3145%.. I want to get it to 5,000, but the item limit struggle its real.
  • It's fun to see how differently people play tsto.
    When my multiplier hit 1500 I decided that it was high enough for me. I'm just slowly replacing hidden billboards for items with a higher bonus to free space for more intricate design.
  • 0Brooders0
    2151 posts Member
    Sean you are a tsto God! :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Thanks @0Brooders0! I am just over zealous after going through a period of donuts penury in the early days. :smile:
  • February 6th was 6 years I've been playing and I'm at 2202%. I don't think I'll ever make it to 25k.

Good job! @168sean168

• @168sean168 Finally I reached the 26.000.00 mile stone :smile: We talked about it. I must admit you were right about my 3D buildings and that they wouldn’t allow me to reach this goal because of the item limit and so yes, i have taken down my park tower so I could free up some space to place mainly whales and the little lady justice statue, and right now I am 200 items short of hitting the current item limit so I really looking forward to future updates with item limit raises :smiley:

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you specifically to you Sean because you encouraged me to change my playing style from purely design based to a bonus based style of playing this game. I feel it is more fun now than ever before :smiley:

mumkcstfakws.png

8nipoovqzktm.jpeg
    "Pop goes the Chupacabra!"
  • Fabulous job @Mokkbee!
  • @Mokkbee great designs you have btw.
    One thing that I am amazed and still curious at the same time is how did you manage to keep the town so devoid of many income earning buildings and yet could still have the ability to earn so many donuts to ramp up the multiplier in such a short time? :smiley:
    @Mokkbee great designs you have btw.
    One thing that I am amazed and still curious at the same time is how did you manage to keep the town so devoid of many income earning buildings and yet could still have the ability to earn so many donuts to ramp up the multiplier in such a short time? :smiley:

Thanks Sean, very much appreciated.
    To answer your questions. The town you see right now when you visit or on the latest screenshot is a cleaned up version. Before i cleaned up i had all the buildings that i possible own taken out of the storage and I also used the bloodmobile trick to generate the donuts. Then, after I was able to exchange most of the lower bonus items with higher bonus items things started to spiral up very quickly and I was able to start putting things back into the inventory. Also I had to do it because I constantly came closer to the maximum limit. I had to take down all my 3D designs (a little sad actually but it had to go) for this too, and when I hit the bonus percentage milestone 26.000,00 I put back all the buildings that doesn’t come with a character and/or it is not needed for 8 hours job tasks, so now it looks pretty cleaned up after all this work :smiley: I spend hours after hours and my tapping fingers really hurt lol :smiley:
    "Pop goes the Chupacabra!"
  • Mokkbee wrote: »
    mumkcstfakws.png

8nipoovqzktm.jpeg

so top is USA and bottom is Mexico?