EA Forums - Banner

40X40 Land THX EA!

13Next

Replies

  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    That is a bummer... I was going to save an ocean tile too. Wonder why it doesn't 'count' as available land?

    I hope it's a glitch that will get fixed like when the 9 land tiles were available and there was a similar glitch..
    The GGR now checks land token number rather than locked land. If you have enough tokens to unlock it all it will stop producing them.

  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    That is a bummer... I was going to save an ocean tile too. Wonder why it doesn't 'count' as available land?

    I hope it's a glitch that will get fixed like when the 9 land tiles were available and there was a similar glitch..
    The GGR now checks land token number rather than locked land. If you have enough tokens to unlock it all it will stop producing them.
    Well that's a fine kettle of fish, so we can't get extra land tokens that we could exchange for 12 donuts each? What the hell? :s
  • P-dont wrote: »
    Well that's a fine kettle of fish, so we can't get extra land tokens that we could exchange for 12 donuts each? What the hell? :s

    That's what I was wondering. So if I haven't yet got all land or enough to purchase the remaining, I'll never have the chance to exchange tokens for donuts?
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    That is a bummer... I was going to save an ocean tile too. Wonder why it doesn't 'count' as available land?

    I hope it's a glitch that will get fixed like when the 9 land tiles were available and there was a similar glitch..
    The GGR now checks land token number rather than locked land. If you have enough tokens to unlock it all it will stop producing them.

    Okley dokley, no more rushing land tiles for me then. I'm not anywhere close to filling the land with anything anyway.
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    That is a bummer... I was going to save an ocean tile too. Wonder why it doesn't 'count' as available land?

    I hope it's a glitch that will get fixed like when the 9 land tiles were available and there was a similar glitch..
    The GGR now checks land token number rather than locked land. If you have enough tokens to unlock it all it will stop producing them.

    Now you tell me!
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    Maybe I should put my GGR in an far off area where it will only be tapped once a day (with the skyfinger monument) so it will still work next time we get land. :/



  • All I know is that I have BIG plans for all this land! It’s like nuking but only the stuff that’s out of place. Oh, I’ve got BIG plans...
  • 4junk3000
    5259 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    shawn59736 wrote: »
    All I know is that I have BIG plans for all this land! It’s like nuking but only the stuff that’s out of place. Oh, I’ve got BIG plans...

    I feel this way too.

    Since they added those extra rows on the bottom (east side) i finally have enough room to build my KL in the foreground of the nuke plant (and all of SF), as pictured in the official KL map.

    I'm in the planning stages right now, but it's going to be fun once i have enough squares to start building. Yay! I'm excited to play again.


    Favor to ask: if you liked my idea for an inventory index, please bump that thread. I've tried, but my posts are not refreshing the "most recent post date". It's almost as if someone is trying to quash my efforts. It's fallen back to page 3. =(
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!