EA Forums - Banner

All Worship the Deluxe Sky Finger Monument

13Next

Replies

• yes seems its required and since the quest jobs are all premium... that's stupid
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • simpsonare
    2244 posts Member
    I kind of wish there is a daily phrase of worship with it lol
  • girl22721
    1156 posts Member
    aabcampos wrote: »
    When you use the auto collection, do you got more than one donut box?

Yes, it probably varies a little, however I counted 17 rounds of donut boxes just now. The game lags at first whilst it rings them all up, then runs fine again after several seconds.
  • ava111sk624
    41 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Is there another requirement for the sky finger to work? One of my 3 towns doesn't work, it doesn't even have the counter. This town is the smallest - 19x20 plus another 4x6 in top right corner. Do I have to have specific number of tiles for it to work?
  • Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Is there another requirement for the sky finger to work? One of my 3 towns doesn't work, it doesn't even have the counter. This town is the smallest - 19x20 plus another 4x6 in top right corner. Do I have to have specific number of tiles for it to work?
    Do you have Blue Haired Lawyer in that town?
    WAIT anyone that got the monument, do you have Blue haired lawyer? cause those that don't, he starts the pt. 2...
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/241335/state-of-despair-premium-walkthrough/p1

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »

I do. I visited neighbours to try to reset it but nothing.
  • 4junk3000
    5303 posts Member
    I'm only using the finger as an "in case of emergency break glass" -type tool. Saving it for only when I'm in a rush and don't have time to collect everything.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."

you need to be level 20 during the event. after event it should unlock immediatly. weird ik
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

you need to be level 20 during the event. after event it should unlock immediatly. weird ik

All 3 of my towns are max level and the size is really the only thing that's different in this one. It's really weird if nobody else has this so I guess I will have to contact EA. I just wanted to know what I'm dealing with before I do get in touch as I absolutely hate doing that. If the size matter and other people have it set this way I can just buy the land tiles that I have still options to pay for with money or ticket. Maybe once I buy all the land with both options it will start working ? Wish someone with smaller town would come here and say if the finger works in smaller towns.
  • ETA on monument glitch fix?
  • Willy9292
    1642 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »

All 3 of my towns are max level and the size is really the only thing that's different in this one. It's really weird if nobody else has this so I guess I will have to contact EA. I just wanted to know what I'm dealing with before I do get in touch as I absolutely hate doing that. If the size matter and other people have it set this way I can just buy the land tiles that I have still options to pay for with money or ticket. Maybe once I buy all the land with both options it will start working ? Wish someone with smaller town would come here and say if the finger works in smaller towns.

I am running 3 towns currently, and babysitting a 4th. Mine is huge with most of the land, I have another big one, a medium and a small. Monument works perfectly in all of them.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

My son's town is MUCH smaller than 19x20 (level 100) and the finger works ok
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • maybe see if you can send homer again to do "Task: Make Homer Compose a Limerick to Sky Finger (8h, Sky Finger Monument or Simpson House)"
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    maybe see if you can send homer again to do "Task: Make Homer Compose a Limerick to Sky Finger (8h, Sky Finger Monument or Simpson House)"

THANK YOU! IT WORKED! Not sure what the problem was. I guess random glitch.
    And thanks to people who replied about the size of their towns. Much appreciated!
  • Does it matter where the Sky Finger Monument is placed in Springfield for it to collect from every building?
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    Does the finger clear people too or just buildings?

It would be nice if it cleared people/tasks as well.