EA Forums - Banner

'Send Springfielders.....' The most dreaded words on TSTO

2Next

Replies

• They did make a change. But i have found it doesn't work with every "send X Spingfielders to XXX". Sometimes it still takes their skin off.
  • smohqy
    2099 posts Member
    P-dont wrote: »
    Sometimes my "send Springfielders" has been glitching on me. After the task is finished all the money and XP are collected, but all the characters are still stuck inside of the building. I can restart the game and recollect the money and XP (that is compounded from what I collected before) I can do this for about a hour, but it gets kind of boring collecting XP and getting Bonuts. The only way to stop the cycle is to sign out and into the game.

You can also stop the cycle by merely storing a building that one of the stuck characters is associated with. I.E. store Moe’s if either Moe or Marge are one of the characters stuck on the task, go to neighbors and back, and that time it will release all the characters when tapped.

Also, if you want to take advantage of the glitch before stopping it, all you have to do is go to your neighbors and back each time. No need to restart game.

• anaquarind wrote: »
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    You have two options, send them all on the task, which I do as it makes collecting easy, or send 5 and rush them.

Only problem, is sending them all quickly converts anyone with skins to their original skin. This is the only reason I don’t send everyone.

They seem to have changed this, the skins seem to stay now. I distinctly remember this happening before, but somewhere along the way it changed so that skins are retained. I just tested this again and it works.

My understanding, is that daily challenge send multiple SFers does NOT change the skin. I have tested this many times. It’s the send SFers during event tasks that changes the skins to original. I don’t think this has been fixed.
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    smohqy wrote: »

You can also stop the cycle by merely storing a building that one of the stuck characters is associated with. I.E. store Moe’s if either Moe or Marge are one of the characters stuck on the task, go to neighbors and back, and that time it will release all the characters when tapped.

Also, if you want to take advantage of the glitch before stopping it, all you have to do is go to your neighbors and back each time. No need to restart game.

So other people have had this glitch too?

• P-dont wrote: »

...and they’ve done very well out of it too 😏
    Sometimes my "send Springfielders" has been glitching on me. After the task is finished all the money and XP are collected, but all the characters are still stuck inside of the building. I can restart the game and recollect the money and XP (that is compounded from what I collected before) I can do this for about a hour, but it gets kind of boring collecting XP and getting Bonuts. The only way to stop the cycle is to sign out and into the game.

Or store the building.

I actually love when this glitch pops up. Here's a hint if you weren't already doing this: cycle through a friend's town and the sync collects everything immediately.

I usually limit myself to about 100 donuts before I get board and store the building.

I’ve never had it. Wonder if it’s a platform or device thing. But then I usually just send the five required characters
  • hatchet669
    798 posts Member
    edited March 11
    P-dont wrote: »

I’ve never had it. Wonder if it’s a platform or device thing. But then I usually just send the five required characters

I've had it once. I had a task to send skinner to do something for an hour. I sent everyone on 4 hours which sends them all the the mine. When the skinner was done i sent him to the mine to work as well. Came back 4 hours later and they kept going back into the mine. Untill i sent the remaining characters to jobs via unemployment office and they all got kicked out them. bummer for me.

So it seems to be completely random.