EA Forums - Banner

TIPS FOR PLAYERS + other links.

Replies

• Can someone send me links to good videos or explain good quick ways to get money on this game or increase my income at all
    giphy-211.gif

• Hey, does anybody know the fastest and most efficient way to increase your multiplier? I assume the more it increases, the more donuts you will get per KEM farm, right?
  • Echo0006 wrote: »
    Hey, does anybody know the fastest and most efficient way to increase your multiplier? I assume the more it increases, the more donuts you will get per KEM farm, right?
    How about READING the tips for new players thread? I have listed the best items in the 3rd post.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Echo0006 wrote: »
    Hey, does anybody know the fastest and most efficient way to increase your multiplier? I assume the more it increases, the more donuts you will get per KEM farm, right?
    How about READING the tips for new players thread? I have listed the best items in the 3rd post.

Thank you! :) Sorry for bothering you!!!
  • Great work on the current roll back glitch!
    Thanks @Muhsterino B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • @Muhsterino ........ Great helpful thread!

The HOW TO CONTACT EA DIRECTLY link in the original post no longer has valid pictures. Do you know of another good thread we can share with new players?
  • Muhsterino
    4173 posts Member
    @Muhsterino ........ Great helpful thread!

The HOW TO CONTACT EA DIRECTLY link in the original post no longer has valid pictures. Do you know of another good thread we can share with new players?
    I don’t know any other thread, I will see if I can add some images tomorrow.
  • 0Brooders0
    2121 posts Member
    Did EA finally fix this recurring glitch? I haven't seen any new reports of it happening. :/
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Did EA finally fix this recurring glitch? I haven't seen any new reports of it happening. :/

I believe EA change their database tables to reject invalid values instead of converting them to empty strings which is interrupted as zero.

Now they just need to fix the invalid values they previously allowed. They can be exact and restore the exact values or just give all glitched players the max value as they have suffered enough
  • mcarolinar37
    69 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Can anyone guide me to where I can find help or advice to solve this issue with the tooth chipper? Thanks
    I nuked my KL when it was being built and at first it was nowhere, now is just shows up this thing :/
    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Y4RTZvQ
  • go into the store. move arrow. tap on krustyland icon. should be there
  • 168sean168
    3192 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

Now in my rollback game, the donuts are not syncing. Some earned donuts of varying amounts will go missing when synced. It has been 13 days. I read that quite a few players are facing this.
  • Willy9292
    1459 posts Member
    Have you bought anything with donuts. I found in all my rollbacks that the sync issue was there until I made a donut purchase that took me below the sync threshold. IE if it keeps resetting to 110 donuts I made a purchase to take me below that number. Then after a friends visit to sync it worked. Did this 3 or 4 times with success each time.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Loanet
    357 posts Member
    Here's a trick - short jobs pay more mathematically than long jobs. It's a ploy to keep you coming back to the game. For example, four one-hour jobs pay more than one four-hour job.

Additionally, when a multi-person task comes along, wanting, say, 10 people to do it, you can have many more than 10 people do it right up until 10 people have done it. These tasks usually pay more than normal tasks of the same length.
    Loanet wrote: »
    Here's a trick - short jobs pay more mathematically than long jobs. It's a ploy to keep you coming back to the game. For example, four one-hour jobs pay more than one four-hour job.

Additionally, when a multi-person task comes along, wanting, say, 10 people to do it, you can have many more than 10 people do it right up until 10 people have done it. These tasks usually pay more than normal tasks of the same length.
    This is already noted in the tips thread, in the first post:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1
  • Purpfiber
    10 posts New member
    Add me purpfiber
  • Purpfiber wrote: »
    Add me purpfiber

@Purpfiber you posted this in a tips thread. There is an add me thread very obvious on the first page, and that is where you need to post.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 0Brooders0
    2121 posts Member
    Happy birthday to you @Muhsterino :)
  • Muhsterino
    4173 posts Member
    @0Brooders0 Thank you, I’ve had a lovely relaxing day today :)