EA Forums - Banner

Monorail trip time.

2Next

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    Just timed mine 4mins 35 secs
  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    Mine takes just over 5 mins but I have an extension to be connected which will add another 30 seconds. I've mapped out a couple more extensions and when done I should have a 6 min+ monorail.

After that it will only be expanded with more land as I don't want it cluttering my town.

I have 2 neighbours with longer monorails but most of the others are between 1 and 2 mins.

tJlGdqs.jpg

It's cool that we can take a pic like this now. Thanks EA.

I timed my monorail today and thought I would bump this thread.

3 minutes 20 seconds.

I haven't added to my monorail in a while. Maybe I'll add some track since we have all this new land.

• Mine is 8:40

• AirurandoP
    852 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    My Monorail is 9 mins 30 seconds. I have 5 stations so it's probably stopped for 20 of those. I've straightened the unnecessary s curves in the previous picture.

9E3ew3R.jpg
    Post edited by AirurandoP on

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    one of the top topics in the showcase has a person that claims a 23 minute rail ride 😀
    go for it, i’ve got better things to do with 23min 😂
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Darn it, while trying to time my ride, some income was harvested around my station. I am supposed to sit out the game to check the 24 hr sky finger tap. Then while the ride is running, the two mins screensaver kicks in.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Darn it, while trying to time my ride, some income was harvested around my station. I am supposed to sit out the game to check the 24 hr sky finger tap. Then while the ride is running, the two mins screensaver kicks in.

Stupid smart phones!
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • Just a question...What are we timing?
    A one way trip from the first track piece to the other end?
    A return trip, from and back to, the first track piece?
    OR, in some cases, a complete loop around all the land available?
    (just, well, with more effort, I could have a track all around the outside edges of town)
    (complete track = time =whatever seconds.... remove one piece... time =whatever seconds.. times 2)
  • 3:52 for the entire run.

39 seconds from Central Station in downtown to Tetanus Terminal
    37 seconds from Tetanus Terminal to Krustyland Station
    1:10 from Krustyland Station to the North Pole/Christmasland Station
    43 seconds from North Pole to the Magic Station in Haunted Springfield and the Magic Academy
    17 seconds from the Magic Station to the Mall-o-Rail in Springfield Heights
    27 seconds from Mall-o-Rail back to Central Station

But that will all change with the latest expansion.
  • Just a question...What are we timing?
    A one way trip from the first track piece to the other end?
    A return trip, from and back to, the first track piece?
    OR, in some cases, a complete loop around all the land available?
    (just, well, with more effort, I could have a track all around the outside edges of town)
    (complete track = time =whatever seconds.... remove one piece... time =whatever seconds.. times 2)

The entire run of your monorail. Start at a station and see how long it takes to make a complete trip back to the starting point.

And WOW! I thought mine was long at 3 minutes. 8-9 minutes!!!