EA Forums - Banner

How many characters do you have in the game?

Prev1345
I was wondering how many characters (and I mean task(job)-based characters only) do you have in the game that you send to do a task/job? :smile:

I just checked the Job Manager and apparently I have 361 characters currently doing their 8 hour task/job plus 1 character (The Parson) who doesn’t have an 8 hour task/job, so I sent him to do the 24 hour task.

You can easily find out how many characters are currently on task with the Job Manager which is located in the Unemployment Office building.

I really wish The Parson would get also a 8 hour task/job so I can send all in one shot and don’t have to treat one character differently, hey EA are you reading this? :smiley:

rxg6xwptm8zo.jpeg
"Pop goes the Chupacabra!"

Replies

• If you want all of them to go on 8 hr tasks, find the parson first as he has a joint 8hr with Lovejoy
  • 310 or there about
  • I have 356
  • CLWggg
    174 posts Member
    edited March 12
    My Job Manager shows 383 - I'm pretty sure I have all the characters, so that should be the total number of available characters, right?

:[Edit] Oh, except I also have 19 characters working on Rail Yard tasks, which don't show up in the Job Manager, taking the total up to 402. And are there any others that don't show up in the Job Manager? The Parade Roller, Parade Train, Bully-Vern, Wiggops, Burns Dragon, Treestache, Kearneymon, Barfy, Lewd and Crawl can also be tasked, but I doubt we're counting them as task-based characters?
  • If you want all of them to go on 8 hr tasks, find the parson first as he has a joint 8hr with Lovejoy

A great workaround, thanks !

@frosted1414 , @draco2tiam590 , @simpsonare Thank you guys, I paused playing the game for a while and thought that I missed a lot, but apparently it looks like I didn’t miss too many characters either.

I wonder how many characters are there actuallually for those who never missed any characters and got them all. Must be around 400?
  • CLWggg wrote: »
    My Job Manager shows 383 - I'm pretty sure I have all the characters, so that should be the total number of available characters, right?

:[Edit] Oh, except I also have 19 characters working on Rail Yard tasks, which don't show up in the Job Manager, taking the total up to 402. And are there any others that don't show up in the Job Manager? The Parade Roller, Parade Train, Bully-Vern, Wiggops, Burns Dragon, Treestache, Kearneymon, Barfy, Lewd and Crawl can also be tasked, but I doubt we're counting them as task-based characters?

Yes the Bully-Vern, Wiggops, Burns Dragon, Treestache, Kearneymon, Barfy, Lewd and Crawl can also be tasked, I’ve got them too but they can not be accessed over the Job Manager which is weird because I use the Job Manager so that I can avoid tapping each and everyone of them :smiley:

So the total would be 402, this means there are a lot of characters I am still missing. Just hope they will be offered in future events so that I get the chance of getting them too :smile:
  • 404 i think is the last count of playable characters. Not sure if that includes this event, i believe that was end of last event...
  • Mokkbee wrote: »
    I wonder how many characters are there actuallually for those who never missed any characters and got them all. Must be around 400?
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/95158/chart-of-playable-characters-thoh-2017/p1?new=1
    You can find this thread by clicking on the ‘tips thread + other links’ near the top of this page.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Of the 406, I have 404.. just need Giuseppe and Milo.
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • daved7637397
    7233 posts Member
    edited May 19

Need:
    1. Dr. Bob
    2. Dame Judith
    3. Barbarian
    4. Jay
    5. Tom O'Flannagan
    6. Craig Demon

Edit: I got Giuseppe in the yearbook mystery box!!!
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Mokkbee wrote: »
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/95158/chart-of-playable-characters-thoh-2017/p1?new=1
    You can find this thread by clicking on the ‘tips thread + other links’ near the top of this page.

Hey thank you, this is really helpful!

Of the 406, I have 404.. just need Giuseppe and Milo.

Oh the irony :smiley: Giuseppe and Milo I do have, it’s the other ones between my 162 and the full fletched 406 character set that I am missing :smiley:

I wonder what event Milo came from. Hoping for you that he will be re-released one day.

Need:
    1. Dr. Bob
    2. Dame Judith
    3. Barbarian
    4. Giuseppe
    5. Jay
    6. Tom O'Flannagan
    7. Craig Demon

This list is also full of irony to me as I have all of these with the exception of Dr. Bob :smile:
    It’s the rest between 362 and 406 that I don’t have yet then :smiley:

Anyway, you all have been really helpful, thanks to each and everyone.
    Now at least I know what and who I am missing to complete my sets.
  • I have 368, but I have Doggy Smithers who only has a joint 4hr task with Robo Burns, and as such; I actually have 369.

I have Norbert in storage (370), because I hate any and all visual flying tasks; so I have to manually make Arthur and LT Smash go on another 4hr task.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I have 368, but I have Doggy Smithers who only has a joint 4hr task with Robo Burns, and as such; I actually have 369.

I have Norbert in storage (370), because I hate any and all visual flying tasks; so I have to manually make Arthur and LT Smash go on another 4hr task.

I was just thinking.... It would be cool if we could set the time for any task or at least set a favourite task and then the timing for that favourite task.

And yes visual flying tasks can be very disturbing :smile: So you like to send all of your characters on 4 hours task always?
  • 399. I’m not sure who I’m missing other than Hoover (J. Edgar, not Miss).
  • daved7637397
    7233 posts Member
    edited March 12
    Mokkbee wrote: »
    I wonder what event Milo came from.

Superheros 2 from the summer of 2016
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • JJR2112
    354 posts Member
    395 minus 3 in storage. You can laugh at me if you want but I still task them all manually when I can. I'm pretty quick at it until one of those "send springfielders" tasks shows up and ruins my whole day :D
  • Oh yeah... I definitely have some in storage.
  • Who did you have stored and why?

Anyways, I have 366 playable characters.

These are the following player characters I still have yet to get:

Tom O’Flanagan (O’Flanagan’s Pub) – St. Patrick
    Giuseppe (with Giuseppe’s Workshop) – 4th of July
    Dame Judith Underdunk
    Dr. Robert
    Furious D
    Ray Patterson
    Jay
    Gabbo & Arthur
    Cregg Demon
    Gummy Joe
    Buck McCoy (with Wild West Film Set)
    Milo (Coolsville)
    Mooch Bart
    Stephen Hawking
    Osaka Seafood Concern Squid
    Tiago (with Samba School)
    Xoxchitla (with Carnival Float)
    Sakatumi (Sumo Stadium)
    Cleatus
    The Parson
    Yakuza Boss
    Nick Delacourt
    Weird Al Yankovic
    Amber Dempsey (with Ye Olde Off-Ramp Inn)
    Evil Shopkeeper (with House of Evil)
    Radioactive Man
    Dr. Colossus (with Death Mountain)
    The Collider
    Citizen Solar
    Wind Lad
    The Fracker

The ones I didn't add to the list that I'm skipping are: Sexy Pirate, the 3 Tourists, Pita & Peta, and Ice Bishop of Beverly Hills. I skipped the 2 boys and Ice Bishop last year during the Bart Royale though. Although, I could have just taken the 2 boys but not Ice Bishop (don't like the building much that he came with).
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Only missing the Moleman mech, The Witch, and Cletus' mom I think. $27.99 per character in Canada was a little rich for me. I did buy Sven Golly, and the two Founders since they were reasonably priced.