EA Forums - Banner

CLASSLESS REUNION Just hit the servers. :D

Replies

• Right now, in the Mystery Box I only see one item I don't have; which is the Three Eyed Whale from Moe's Ark.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Is the start time the usual for events? Someone said 2pm. But what time zone? I’m Central Standard, and events usually start at 9am.

The 2:00 PM is GMT. That works out to 9:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM CDT.
    Is the start time the usual for events? Someone said 2pm. But what time zone? I’m Central Standard, and events usually start at 9am.

The 2:00 PM is GMT. That works out to 9:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM CDT.

Many thanks. :smile:@spyder1952850
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.

I'm glad you asked :wink: That 2pm is UTC, of course, not a time zone.
  • frosted1414
    2152 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Right now, in the Mystery Box I only see one item I don't have; which is the Three Eyed Whale from Moe's Ark.

One out of 700. That's impressive!
  • Right now, in the Mystery Box I only see one item I don't have; which is the Three Eyed Whale from Moe's Ark.

One out of 700. That's impressive!

I know without a doubt that when all (apparently) 700 items are known and shown, it's not going to be 1 out of 700. :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • johncolombo
    11158 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2019
    I went into an level 20 town of mine to see if I was missing something update wise. Had a great time in that town, no update stuff but it's still Xmas from last year and Halloween from 2 years ago in there and The monorail story line just started. Good times. :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 745 to be exact :expressionless:
  • TST0_Help wrote: »
    745 to be exact :expressionless:

:o Any discount on donuts purchases?
  • ic0m1acwgh9b.jpg
    Wow... 700. I change my stance. Let's see if Furious D makes a return. And I am going to be burning so much cash...
  • Apparently, EA has decided to bring back the missing graphics issue on Samsung tablets that they fixed with the previous mini-event.

Hope they get that resolved asap.

/sigh
  • nmd6
    144 posts Member
    Has the iOS update appeared in anyone’s apple store yet? I’m desperately refreshing here with nothing showing up.
  • TST0_Help wrote: »
    mallratcal wrote: »
    Will the event be starting today?

Starts March 13 2pm and ends on the 26th 2pm.

2 mini events in a row? That's rare. I don't recall the last time that happened.

Everything is now a mini event.
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    Has the iOS update appeared in anyone’s apple store yet? I’m desperately refreshing here with nothing showing up.

I'm fairly certain it's an in-game update, so no need to check the App Store.
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • In game update - about 7mb's

Is it about 4,5 hours til it starts?
  • nmd6
    144 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    nmd6 wrote: »

Many thanks I'm a bit nervous as my vault hasn't even updated this morn. I fricking well love event mystery boxes so I'll be gutted if my game has a wee gremlin in it and I can't start at 2pm.

update edit - My vault just updated so panic over. Roll on 2pm when my 3000 donuts will take an almighty hammering.
  • For an easy way to remember the time most of these begin, keep in mind that 2PM UTC is 6AM in California. That's where EA headquarters is located. So, I picture the boys and girls (game programmers) being forced to be on duty when each TSTO event begins, to maybe put out fires should any arise. I guess there's no way in h e l l they're gonna get up in time to get to work earlier than 6AM.

I'm almost certainly wrong, but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • 700+ item mystery box, and i just get JEB in my vault... everytime... :|
  • nmd6 wrote: »

Yep it’s in game
  • Do we assume the mystery box with all those items will be here to stay? Or is it only for the duration of this event? They could make SCADS of money if they play the long game. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL