EA Forums - Banner

Requests for Add Ons

I know in the past we were able to earn ice ground cover but I was wondering if like dirt could we possibly get a snow ground cover for a winter wonderland of our Christmas decorations?

Replies

• I don't know why EA haven't given us snow or ice ground by now. My Christmas area has some ice ground but not enough. I'd love to be able to add more ice or snow on the ground all year round for my north pole & Christmas area.
  • They even had 3 new tiles ready for Springfield Heights but never got released. Would like something every now and then.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Mokkbee
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    They even had 3 new tiles ready for Springfield Heights but never got released. Would like something every now and then.

You mean land tiles? I am surprised they had whole 3 tiles ready. I would suggest though, that they give us more than 3 land tiles, how about catching up with the size of the Springfield town and make it the same area? That would awesome, but I guess not happening any time soon.
    "Pop goes the Chupacabra!"
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    They even had 3 new tiles ready for Springfield Heights but never got released. Would like something every now and then.

Yeah, I agree with those 3 unreleased SH tiles. They would be interesting to have along with the sushi currency and more SH land for a Springfield Heights Chapter 3 update. I would like to see a beach tile added which can expand the existing beach in Springfield.
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    Mokkbee wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »

You mean land tiles? I am surprised they had whole 3 tiles ready. I would suggest though, that they give us more than 3 land tiles, how about catching up with the size of the Springfield town and make it the same area? That would awesome, but I guess not happening any time soon.

I believe he meant tiles as in pavement, dirt etc. Not blocks of land. They wouldn't release 3 pieces of land it would be at least a row
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.