EA Forums - Banner

Yearbook Mystery Box

Prev13456711
empathy77
4169 posts Member
edited March 2019
Thank you EA, finally got most of the items I missed out on in the past. Only a few more to go, c'mon Respectable Moe!!!!

What are some of the items you were happy to get?

Replies

• empathy77
    4169 posts Member
    Hi-glow_Waste_Barrels.png
    finally got this thing.....
  • Amazed to get Duff Gardens. There are some underwhelming prizes too, but at 30 donuts I won't complain.
  • bkopp1
    349 posts Member
    Just spent 800+ donuts. Got a bunch of stuff I wanted. Off to spend more of my donut hoard.
  • Well it doesn't have everything. No fairy Maggie or stadium bleachers and walls(the latter I really wanted).
  • I purchased 73 items (2100+ donuts), mostly decorations and NPC's, my multiplier went up 48.25%

I did pick up Giuseppe, so now Im down to needing 5 characters for a full set! All in all a very good day!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

• OHMYGOSH YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! B)
    DUFF GARDENS AND LIZARD LISA!

...for those of you that don't know this item has been bugging me as a completionist FOREVER as Gil disappeared in my game in a glitch when this was offered never to return. I even contacted EA about it a few times begging for her in my game.

WOOP WOOP! <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    OHMYGOSH YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! B)

...for those of you that don't know this item has been bugging me as a completionist FOREVER as Gil disappeared in my game in a glitch when this was offered never to return. I even contacted EA about it a few times begging for her in my game.

WOOP WOOP! <3

Yaaaaay! I know how badly you wanted this :grin::heart:

*dances*

• johncolombo
    11192 posts Senior Moderator
    I only had a few things available, one being the formless terror of which I now own. I also got a green witch that I did not recognize. I had to look her up. She was originally bundled with the purchase of a truckload of donuts so not bad for 30 donuts.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • suetopia wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

WOOP WOOP! <3

Yaaaaay! I know how badly you wanted this :grin::heart:

*dances*

Woooohoooooooooo! :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »

WOOP WOOP! <3

Congrats neighbor!

I had the same issue as you did when I first had the chance to get this. Its not high on my priority list but it had been bugging me, as I had a good idea for the building

Besides, one can never have too many castles in this game, am I right? B):D:D:D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • nmd6
    145 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    BEST. EVENT. EVER. Picked up loads of stuff that I wanted/needed.Take a bow EA you've played a blinder this time. I have now a bit of design headache as to how I'm gonna get items into themed areas but that's a good complaint to have.
    Post edited by nmd6 on
  • 700 items will cost 21000 donuts which is equivalent to $1800.

I have several characters and skins i am going to buy, will take long time to constantly refresh until i evenrually find what i need lol.

I got a 250 donut item value for 30 which is nice,( springfeild gorge ) as well as duff gardens, 3 eyed whale, chaeacters obtained are battling seizure robot, Amber Dempsey, ice bishop of beverly hills, ralph glitter bomb, and lizard queen.
  • Apparently there's over 700 items in my box. I refreshed it twice, had one shot and got the whale. I'm now sittin with my feet up on my desk smokin a cigar 😎 😂
  • @simpsonare should be pleased. I got Princess on my first try so I know that's in there for him.
  • I can confirm, for those who have asked, Milo and Giuseppe are both in there.
  • Bought everything available. About 3500 donuts used. Gained 150%. Glad this popped up today cause I was literally thinking this week it would be nice if they did another mystery box.

THANK YOU EA!!
  • skill101r
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I wonder if the lard lad donut factory is in there somewhere...
  • Okay, that's it for me today. My task book is too full already. I have to pace myself. Oh, and I guess there's a mini event to do too. :D
  • Only 14 boxes available for me. Got a couple of NPC's to complete some sets, which was nice.

Also got the swordfish museum which I wanted for a while so pleased with that.

But still no Dame Judith Underdunk which I really really want as I didn't finish the Terwilliger event so missed out on her.

One day...
  • Spent 1000 donuts and got like 34 items and that's all I had left aww I want more. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking