EA Forums - Banner

Yearbook Mystery Box

Replies

• skill101r wrote: »
    I wonder if the lard lad donut factory is in there somewhere...

Sadly not in there. :(
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Giuseppe will no longer torment me, nor Milo, nor The Fracker.

I spent almost 2,500 Donuts, and I think that's enough.

Got some good stuff (like Arthur and Gabbo), some stuff I didn't really want (like the Radioactive Man Billboard); but you win some, you lose some.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • jbw431
    55 posts Member
    Had missed the formless terror for some reason, but picked it up in the mystery box. Now all character collections are complete, finally! Well, except for the current mini event. Cooool!
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • Yes, jam packed, Mystery Box was an excellent suprise, I agree a bow of well done to EA.
    Finally picked up the Pet Cemetery at long last; Woohoo! My wife is ecstatic to finally pick up Duff Gardens.
    Would have liked to be offered Open Opera Stage & O’Flanagan’s Pub, however all things considered Super Mini Event Mystery Box 👏🎉😃
  • Yes, jam packed, Mystery Box was an excellent suprise, I agree a bow of well done to EA.
    Finally picked up the Pet Cemetery at long last; Woohoo! My wife is ecstatic to finally pick up Duff Gardens.
    Would have liked to be offered Open Opera Stage & O’Flanagan’s Pub, however all things considered Super Mini Event Mystery Box 👏🎉😃

Hey neighbor! Long time no talk!

I'm hoping O'Flannagan's pops up for St. Pattys day too. I got Giuseppe today in the mystery box some Im down to 6 characters I need, it would be really nice to cross off another one!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Snorky!

Guiseppe!

Ray gun!

No lisa car! :'(:'(
  • Hi @daved7637397, all the best, & closing in on Spring for us!

Ditto on finally crossing off Giuseppe, and w/you on Pub for Saint Pat’s day.
    Picked up a few other long awaited decorations, plus Milo, have to do a recount as like you I am down to just a few characters left as well.

Be well, and take care my friend!

Just for the record: your marriage is going to last forever. B)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • annettemarc
    7715 posts Member
    edited March 13
    I have gotten the Pope, the Rabbi, and Jesus Christ. o:)

(NOTE: At the other end of the spectrum, i have gotten the pirate, the hooker, and Ronald Reagan.) B)

• Happy to get that Witch for 30 donuts. It pays to keep a nice donut float for times like this.
  • 2Strange4You
    69 posts Member
    edited March 13
    @annettemarc, Thanks hope so, headed to 32yrs this fall. Years ago got a wedding ring tattoo as no rings allowed at place I worked at time. Tattoo guy said, “ everyone he did one on split up”
    That was over 20yrs ago so hopefully past the curse, ha.

PS: i’d be happier about the 2nd end of that spectrum, put those others way in a corner somewhere, haha; just me.
  • I havent gotten Duff gardens. And i know i don't have it...
  • Springfield_s3
    238 posts Member
    edited March 14
    It would have been nice to get my missing Aztec homer in the box. Only one playable, the witch and two skins: Barbarian Homer strongman homer and Shapes/Fit Marge. Mostly stuff I passed on for a reason. I still cleared it out. No complaints here. Thanks EA.
    Post edited by Springfield_s3 on

Just for the record: your marriage is going to last forever. B)

So if I get duff gardens for my wife, my marriage will last too? Maybe thats where I went wrong the first time :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • @annettemarc, Thanks hope so, headed to 32yrs this fall. Years ago got a wedding ring tattoo as no rings allowed at place I worked at time. Tattoo guy said, “ everyone he did one on split up”
    That was over 20yrs ago so hopefully past the curse, ha.

LOL that tattoo guy needs to be told that his streak has ended. :D

42 years here. Though he doesn't play TSTO. (We moved to Milan two weeks ago. A little while ago, he stood in the doorway of the living room watching me tap away and said "So does this mean we aren't going out to go and see Da Vinci's Last Supper for another week?" The man has no sense of perspective. )

Now, i guess i should pretend to know I'm supposed to get back on topic. Ahem. I love the pet cemetery. And need to go see where in my mystery box Duff Gardens is ...
  • smw1414 wrote: »
    Happy to get that Witch for 30 donuts. It pays to keep a nice donut float for times like this.

This
  • @simpsonare should be pleased. I got Princess on my first try so I know that's in there for him.

I was happy to see her in there. But now I feel like princess and corral will be bundled in the future and I won't be able to get the corral. I wish Furious D was available also. Hard knowing when he will ever return again. But I did get some things I liked and wanted so that is cool EA.
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Are these items in there: Maw Spuckler, Butterfly Maggie, Bulldozer-saurus, Turkey, and Respectable Moe? The Mystery Box is still in my store, but trying to open it doesn't do anything anymore.

Also, how do you get the Ray Gun to shoot the UFO down?
  • I cleared mine out. 141 boxes, 4230 donuts, 107.76% Bonus. My task book is crazy. Gonna be a lot more donuts to clear that..
  • :) yay... Feel like I'm ready to do some tidying with the new returned content
    t0d0upzuukmv.png