EA Forums - Banner

Cannot Locate Golden Goose Realty - Please Help

Hi everyone. Apologies but I cannot seem to purchase Golden Goose Realty. It does not appear list of premium items available via this event. All I see is the year book, the photo booth and Springfield University. Does anyone know where it is? Waiting so long to buy it. Thanks everyone.

Replies

• I have GGR, But i would imagine for those who don’t have it, It must be available in the Yearbook Mystery Box. You’d have to hit refresh until it eventually came up as one of the 5 available. Theres over 700 items in the Mystery Boxes.
  • same here... Addicts has it listed for 150 donuts
  • camihendo1 wrote: »
    I have GGR, But i would imagine for those who don’t have it, It must be available in the Yearbook Mystery Box. You’d have to hit refresh until it eventually came up as one of the 5 available. Theres over 700 items in the Mystery Boxes.

You are correct, hitting the refresh button will bring up 5 new items. Be careful. If you buy an item, you will have a better shot at the 4 remaininh items, whereas if you refresh it you will get 5 different items.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I haven't been able to find GGR as well. I don't think it is in the mystery box, since it is described as a 150 donuts item. What triggered the GGR during the original event?
  • I’ve hit refresh 300 times (I’ve seen 1500 choices - definitely have seen all 700 items). Still no sign of Golden Goose Realty. I’m quite certain it’s not in the Year Book. Also, I agree - addicts has it listed for 150 donuts but I can’t see it.

Anyone else who does not have GGR, found it yet?
  • Willy9292
    1691 posts Member
    mrshaunang wrote: »
    I’ve hit refresh 300 times (I’ve seen 1500 choices - definitely have seen all 700 items). Still no sign of Golden Goose Realty. I’m quite certain it’s not in the Year Book. Also, I agree - addicts has it listed for 150 donuts but I can’t see it.

Anyone else who does not have GGR, found it yet?

I do not believe it will be in the Mystery Box. It is listed on a couple of sites as part of this event at 150 donuts. From past experience I would guess it will be in the store as a separate item at some point in the event.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • It could become available as you progress through the mini event quest line... Kinda looks like that's where it's listed. :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • ill check later guys and report what i find
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • latinox17
    2 posts New member
    I’ve gotten to a point where I’m selecting the book and nothing loads up anymore. Anybody else have this problem? I was able to pick up a few things beforehand but now it’s inaccessible.
  • GGR produces land tokens. Right now you can buy cut price items tp use up your land and donuts. Then the easter even is coming that people will need to buy more donuts for and a lot more content will be provided to use up more land.

After that I think the GGR will be available for a cash purchase.
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    Hmmm yeah just finished the quest line and still no GGR...does anyone know where it was listed as being part of this event? I can't find that post anywhere...
  • redec69 wrote: »
    Hmmm yeah just finished the quest line and still no GGR...does anyone know where it was listed as being part of this event? I can't find that post anywhere...

It was thought to be available during this event, but sadly it is not.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • It’s back
  • GGR is back
  • joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    once you’re in the store you need to go into the black history section you will find it in there
  • jazzles6
    1 posts New member
    I hope it comes back again, as I really need to expand my neighbourhood :(
  • I imagine, that since the last released of GGR, many newish players will be getting to the point of neening those land tokens. Hopefully they will bring it back soon for you.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.