EA Forums - Banner

How many tasks are now in your task book?

Prev1
I've been cycling through this mystery box for a LONG time now, waiting until there are at least 2 character items on a screen and then staying on that screen until I get those 2.

I've gotten SCADS of new characters. My task book started at five tasks, and is currently at FIFTY-five. And there are still lots more characters in there. I'm going to keep going until I have them all, with a few exceptions I actually do NOT want to own. I figure that's going to make my brain hurt for a long time.

What is the MAX number of tasks the task book will allow? Is there a cap that anyone has discovered?

Anyway, main question here is to find out who has the most tasks so far. Fifty five sounds like a LOT.
USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL

Replies

• I bought 73 items and have 21 tasks, not including the mini event
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'm currently sitting on 86. Boy, this'll take a while.
  • 40,most ever. So cool to have so much to do after playing this long.
  • I have 19 but I’ve only been playing for a couple months and have yet to complete SH, KL, and redwood quests. I have a few other miscellaneous ones as well.
  • I have 10 currently, im hunting for the last few characters i don't have
  • After buying everything, 4 tasks not counting the event.
  • I'm trying to get as much as possible from the Mystery boxes so I'm grinding Bonuts like crazy. My multiplier is just short of 700% at the moment but I'll get as much as I can before the event ends.

Currently I have 11 open tasks plus the mini-event.
  • I'm currently sitting on 86. Boy, this'll take a while.

Holy Mary Mother of God (as my dear sainted mother would say). Now I feel so lazy. I have six more newly won characters from the past few hours but I sent them directly to storage instead of placing them, so their tasks didn't trigger. I was afraid there was a max and I'd get screwed up. I'll bring them out and enjoy the utter chaos for a while. (It would help a LOT if Lisa and Bart and Moe and Krusty weren't tied up in this current event. Lisa, especially, is needed for a skillion tasks in all these new questlines. I think I'll pull her off the event-related task, and start making some progress in the other stuff.

86. Wowsers. Yikes. 🤤
  • hgb5pteyft7w.jpg
    this are all from the latest events. the mb was empty besides the leprechaun thing that stayed there. yes I left basicly all secondary quests from the last events there doing the moss
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I’m stuck on the third part of the Little Helper Ralph quest, because I don’t have a pipeline. :/
  • I have 2 and only 1 from the mystery box😂
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    hgb5pteyft7w.jpg
    this are all from the latest events. the mb was empty besides the leprechaun thing that stayed there. yes I left basicly all secondary quests from the last events there doing the moss

WOW. (And how many need Lisa? I have 12 questlines waiting for her because she's needed for a one-time task in each one.)

I have a feeling that EA is doing this on purpose, and plan to make the next major event really filled with new stuff and questline and activities that will take superhuman efforts to complete on time (assuming they will have a major event at some point). Like in the old days when it was sometimes hard to finish an event.

So EA is making dozens of these old characters and questlines available all at one time in the mystery box so that people like us have crazy taskbooks and EA can sit back and laugh at us maniacally, and watch us trying to figure out how to do it all.

Remember when the game was releasing one level at a time, up until Level 60 and we could finish a level and wait around for the next level and complain we had nothing to Do? Today I feel like I'm doing dozens of levels all at once.

And enjoying It!
  • I’m stuck on the third part of the Little Helper Ralph quest, because I don’t have a pipeline. :/

Yuck. I hate when those things happen. :#:#:#

Yuck. I hate when those things happen. :#:#:#

I agree.
  • hgb5pteyft7w.jpg

WOW. (And how many need Lisa? I have 12 questlines waiting for her because she's needed for a one-time task in each one.)

I have a feeling that EA is doing this on purpose, and plan to make the next major event really filled with new stuff and questline and activities that will take superhuman efforts to complete on time (assuming they will have a major event at some point). Like in the old days when it was sometimes hard to finish an event.

So EA is making dozens of these old characters and questlines available all at one time in the mystery box so that people like us have crazy taskbooks and EA can sit back and laugh at us maniacally, and watch us trying to figure out how to do it all.

Remember when the game was releasing one level at a time, up until Level 60 and we could finish a level and wait around for the next level and complain we had nothing to Do? Today I feel like I'm doing dozens of levels all at once.

And enjoying It!

But, they forgot to keep in mind one thing; a Tapper with too much time on his hands, and too many Donuts to spend! :D

Like me.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I thought I was going great guns when I hit my all time max of 47 tasks in the book, then I see LPN has got 90 on the go. I'm surprised that there were 90 items in there that he didn't already have.
    How many donuts did that lot cost? I spent 2500 to get my 47 tasks, so reckon on about double that to hit 90..... Guess I'd better step up my KEM farming & maybe get some RTTs for a final push near the end.
  • 34 non-event tasks. Already completed 3 new ones since yesterday...
  • 4junk3000
    6582 posts Member
    I've been storing some of the buildings that have a group task (French Krustyburger is one example) to prevent it from impeding my 4hr repetitive Dance at the steel mill. I'm trying to grind Max cash from that to keep up with my D farming. This is the most generous thing the game has ever done and I'm taking max advantage i possibly can.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Down to 20 again in main town, still over 40 in secondary.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    I got 38 now. I spent over 3000 donuts to get them.