EA Forums - Banner

store update is out

LPNintendoITA
11526 posts Member
edited March 2019
new update out on store. check it out to get the latest patch.
both iOS and Android. any on kindle can check and see if size is fixed?
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• mwpete
    30 posts Member
    Out for kindle, no improvement on zoom.
  • Samsung Tab 3 missing graphics glitch, that was re-introduced with this event, not fixed.

No clue what this small updated changed.
  • zappletini436
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    [edited jbc]

hIdHDYw.gif
    Post edited by zappletini436 on
  • zappletini436
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    ditto
    Post edited by zappletini436 on
  • Loojs like they fixed the reset glitch when you left Springfield and returned. And put a cap on number of land tokens you are able to collect. Good run while it lasted.
  • I haven't had a land token in over a week.... so I hope that gets fixed for me
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I haven't had a land token in over a week.... so I hope that gets fixed for me

The App Store update today totally fixed this glitch for me. :smile:
    Have you dl'ed the update & checked your buildings? @Dougie_Powers_17
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • AAArnie wrote: »
    Loojs like they fixed the reset glitch when you left Springfield and returned. And put a cap on number of land tokens you are able to collect. Good run while it lasted.

that was done with this event or anyway a recent update not this one
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

The App Store update today totally fixed this glitch for me. :smile:
    Have you dl'ed the update & checked your buildings? @Dougie_Powers_17

Yes... I had....

But my golden goose building was still showing about 11hrs until I could claim my next one... :grimace::lol:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • new update out on store. check it out to get the latest patch.
    both iOS and Android. any on kindle can check and see if size is fixed?

I had to stop playing on my Kindle and now I play on phone because the zoom was unbearable.
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    Anyone else's task bar/book moved an inch over to the right onscreen? Really annoying. :angry:
  • The fact the task bar moved is a bonus for me, now my task book isn’t hidden by my funny shaped iPhone screen. I have the XR.
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    I do not have a play store update. Have tried the usual things, clearing cache and stored data for play store, still can't get it to appear. I did get the in game update that came out before the store one.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • @Willy9292 Ver 4.37.6 is current, is that what you have?
    tuPaaJ8.png
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    Interesting. Phone did an update overnight. All apps were changed to auto update, I have them set so that I do app updates manually. It updated the game to current after the phone update. Changed most of my notification settings too. Sigh. TSTO issue fixed, now an hour to get phone settings all back to my normal.
    Thanks @frosted1414
  • AAArnie wrote: »
    Loojs like they fixed the reset glitch when you left Springfield and returned. And put a cap on number of land tokens you are able to collect. Good run while it lasted.

No, AAArnie is right, it was the store update that fixed the glitch, at least for me.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    tritrans wrote: »
    AAArnie wrote: »

No, AAArnie is right, it was the store update that fixed the glitch, at least for me.

My elf house farm was resetting every time I logged in, but since the store update its all better now. 400K every 10 hours
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    tritrans wrote: »
    AAArnie wrote: »

My elf house farm was resetting every time I logged in, but since the store update its all better now. 400K every 10 hours

The elf house farm seems like a "little" problem to me. >:)
  • the store update stopped all my resetting buildings, had one town that reset little lisa’s also
    made so many track pieces, that town had 20 long straight pieces and made 120ish of those alone, not to mention all the donuts 😀
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish