EA Forums - Banner

Monorail Expansions?

So I got the three monorail stations I was missing from this new mystery box (Krusty, North Pole & Magic) but I can't figure if, or how, I can get the expansion pieces, like stairs and other platforms.

Any help here, or can I just not expand them?

Replies

• Willy9292
    1472 posts Member
    You will most likely have to wait until they get released again. They have been releasing then separately.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Ah, that explains it then. I hope they release them soon, they look so bare without the extra pieces.
  • Willy9292
    1472 posts Member
    The extra pieces also make great min stations or stops, the train just doesn't stop. Oh for the long requested stop track....
  • There is no additional pieces to the magic station.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Willy9292
    1472 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    There is no additional pieces to the magic station.

Wish they would create them...how about an add on that has invisible track, or a brick wall the train passes through.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Wish they would create them...how about an add on that has invisible track, or a brick wall the train passes through.

It was very disappointing at the time... nothing 'magical about it at all! :D

I have put a few bonfires burning behind mine to make it look like it is on fire!
  • Doughal
    206 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »

I have put a few bonfires burning behind mine to make it look like it is on fire!

Didn't the magical station allow us to craft monorail pieces every day instead of having a cut off period?

• Doughal wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »

Didn't the magical station allow us to craft monorail pieces every day instead of having a cut off period?

No that was a later update to make it an endless loop nothing to do with the station.
  • Doughal
    206 posts Member
    Ah ok, then it is useless! :lol:
  • Willy9292
    1472 posts Member
    Doughal wrote: »
    Ah ok, then it is useless! :lol:

Well if you like designing with the monorail I wouldn't particularly call it useless to have another station....
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....more stations to go with my 10,000 track pieces (yeah, I'm a little obsessed with the monorail)
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....more stations to go with my 10,000 track pieces (yeah, I'm a little obsessed with the monorail)

Now just nuke your town then cover it with monorail tracks.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • iain51269522
    657 posts Member
    edited March 15
    Does having a bigger Monorail with more stations tend to slow your town down.

I extended my monorail quite a bit yesterday with more to come.

This evening I have noticed the game a bit slow not sure if this is happening to others.

The other thing I did was moved the desert type sfari areas for the Moes Zoo event quite far up the top left (north west).
  • Does having a bigger Monorail with more stations tend to slow your town down.

I extended my monorail quite a bit yesterday with more to come.

This evening I have noticed the game a bit slow not sure if this is happening to others.

The other thing I did was moved the desert type sfari areas for the Moes Zoo event quite far up the top left (north west).

There's is an item limit and the more closer you get to it the more your device slows down.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    I was a bit disappointed with that too. I also got the three monorail stations I was missing. Maybe we would get the extension pieces with the rail yard project board. Did the Christmas station and the Krusty Station come with extension pieces?
  • Willy9292
    1472 posts Member
    P-dont wrote: »
    I was a bit disappointed with that too. I also got the three monorail stations I was missing. Maybe we would get the extension pieces with the rail yard project board. Did the Christmas station and the Krusty Station come with extension pieces?
    The extra pieces were all sold as a group for both of those. They were a donut purchase and had multiplier. The last time the North Pole station add ons were sold they were a pretty good multiplier to donut deal.