EA Forums - Banner

Yearbook Mystery Box: Possible Content

Replies

• jesseye_91 wrote: »
    I wish EA would sort this out, all they did was send me here. We are just regular people all experiencing the same problem. Why can’t they create a code or just find the bug and fix it. It’s so not fair that we miss out on these items. It’s sad that they rarely give us the opportunity to purchase them and then when they do it doesn’t work 😡

What isn't working for you??

FYI You got the "EA help dump" they send people here to get rid of them so they can close their case
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    I wish EA would sort this out, all they did was send me here. We are just regular people all experiencing the same problem. Why can’t they create a code or just find the bug and fix it. It’s so not fair that we miss out on these items. It’s sad that they rarely give us the opportunity to purchase them and then when they do it doesn’t work 😡

FYI You got the "EA help dump" they send people here to get rid of them so they can close their case

😂

38UplrF.jpg
  • > @johncolombo said:
    > 4junk3000 wrote: »
    >
    > Question:
    >
    > Did i just buy a yellow sub (for 30 donuts) that won't produce Squidport tiles? I just sent it underwater for it's very first task, and it said the reward was 500 money. I also can't sell it. Please tell me i didn't just buy a dud sub lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It doesn’t always find a tile. I can’t remember if it gives out money when it comes back without tiles ( you get boardwalk tiles too).
  • I don't think I've ever received cash from the sub. I only get either one of the two tiles, or nothing.
  • Willy9292
    1493 posts Member
    smw1414 wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever received cash from the sub. I only get either one of the two tiles, or nothing.

You get cash when it returns empty handed.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • jesseye_91
    4 posts New member
    My issue is the year book. I have purchased a few things and now when I try to open it to purchase more items it send me back to the game. Normally when I have purchased every item it tell you that ? But I could be wrong.
    My issue is the year book. I have purchased a few things and now when I try to open it to purchase more items it send me back to the game. Normally when I have purchased every item it tell you that ? But I could be wrong.

It sends you back to the game when everything is purchased.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    Now THIS is why you need over 3000 donuts and bloodmobiles *starts farming*
  • I am earning squid Port tiles. Very happy with that. Thanks for the feedback, all!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • nmd6
    144 posts Member
    Is the pro shop dragon an NPC or a playable character?
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    Space Coyote is a playable character.
    https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Coyote
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • nmd6
    144 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    nmd6 wrote: »
    Space Coyote is a playable character.
    https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Coyote

Thank you. I'll have a charge at it tonight.
  • Mine is working fine. I’ve purchased so many things. I am grateful to Ea for this opportunity.
  • darnanor904
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    What a deal!! The Whacking Day bundle is worth 8% (could be more...I lost track), the whales are 7% (yay!) and lots of items are vanity only (bonk), but this Yearbook Mystery Box has been really fun! Farming to buy as many as possible in the next week has me playing constantly. Great add to an otherwise boring event format. 😁
    Post edited by darnanor904 on
  • What a deal!! The Whacking Day bundle is worth 8% (could be more...I lost track), the whales are 7% (yay!) and lots of items are vanity only (bonk), but this Yearbook Mystery Box has been really fun! Farming to buy as many as possible in the next week has me playing constantly. Great add to an otherwise boring event format. 😁

A well-known tapper online was complaining about the box being a big fail because there were only 3 items there he wanted and he had to roll the donut dice in order to be able to snag them.
  • 4junk3000
    5255 posts Member
    This clearance sale might be the smartest sales ploy EA has ever launched. I had millions of money and hundreds of donuts prior to this event. I have always been a very careful purchaser, because i have been freemium from the beginning.

This method of offering so many things at such a deep discount, has obliterated all of my reserves. I am farming as fast as possible, but I have spent all my cash and donuts on this box!!!

And I'm not complaining. I'm very happy with all the new features I've added recently. So many things over the years that I've wanted, but couldn't, and had to convince myself i didn't need.

The psychology driving this game has always been deep. Idk who came up with this, but it's brilliant. This event has been more fun than any i can remember. I'm more motivated to play than ever, and my hours in game have increased exponentially. If i had money to spend on video games, this would be the sale to get my money. If i had any. Lol

Happy tapping!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • No Spirograph Factory...

8a74f0jib4ee.gif
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    This clearance sale might be the smartest sales ploy EA has ever launched. I had millions of money and hundreds of donuts prior to this event. I have always been a very careful purchaser, because i have been freemium from the beginning.

This method of offering so many things at such a deep discount, has obliterated all of my reserves. I am farming as fast as possible, but I have spent all my cash and donuts on this box!!!

And I'm not complaining. I'm very happy with all the new features I've added recently. So many things over the years that I've wanted, but couldn't, and had to convince myself i didn't need.

The psychology driving this game has always been deep. Idk who came up with this, but it's brilliant. This event has been more fun than any i can remember. I'm more motivated to play than ever, and my hours in game have increased exponentially. If i had money to spend on video games, this would be the sale to get my money. If i had any. Lol

Happy tapping!

I agree 100% there are so many items that i "never" wanted but happy i got them when I was trying to get a character. I just made them work in my current design.
  • What are the heavy hitters as far as % bonus? I know the whales and a lot of the big land masses are. Anything else?