EA Forums - Banner

What are the most rare/expensive items in the year book Mystery Box?

Would be curious from the long time players which items I should be aiming for?

Replies

• Would be curious from the long time players which items I should be aiming for?

It depends on what you like and what your priorities are in the game, what you are trying to do. If you beed to boost your income, characters and buildings provide income. Go for items with a high multiplier if you want to get your % up. There could be 700 items, depending on what youve already got.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I was ecstatic to get the Christmas light plunger. To each thier own I suppose :)
  • I was ecstatic to get the Christmas light plunger. To each thier own I suppose :)

I was fairly pleased to be able to get one as well... :D it was a chore having to find all my buildings and switch them again this year and was upset it hadn't been offered..

Tested it when I got it and found my Lard Lad proudly displaying 2014 again though :/

In answer to the OP, I hadn't bought much premium stuff as I only started about 18 months ago so went for the whales, nice bonus on them and grabbed a few characters, such as Duffman

Try and avoid things like Murderpuss that was in my box but also in my vault for only 20 doughnuts :neutral:
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*

Now I have the Christmas light plunger, but no Christmas lights. :|
  • Thanks to one of my fellow Tappers, I've been using Simpsons-Wiki. Whenever I go to buy something from the Mystery box I just look it up. I'm currently looking to up my Multiplier, which is currently sat at around 730%.
  • Several other posts seemed to indicate that Duff Gardens was an item that hasn't been offered in a long time. I think those are the type of items I'm going for. I primarily focus on upping my bonus %, but while this box is being offered (presumably for a limited time), I'd like to grab any items that might not pop back up for a while.
  • Was really happy to get Little Lisa's Recycling Plant in my freemium town because recycling is the main source of donuts.
  • the oldest item never released again is the respectable moes black limo. It was first available on May 2013, and never get back, until this MBox
  • The 3-eyed whale was 333 donuts, I believe that's the most expensive item ever
  • Several other posts seemed to indicate that Duff Gardens was an item that hasn't been offered in a long time. I think those are the type of items I'm going for. I primarily focus on upping my bonus %, but while this box is being offered (presumably for a limited time), I'd like to grab any items that might not pop back up for a while.

Duffgardens is offered to everybody who finish level60 questline. If you start a new game today you can get it when reach level 60. But first time it was offered there was a bug that make almost everyone to loose this offer.
  • Hello @gingerhester,
    ( I am helping my kids town, as they gave up, so this is for their town...
    was level 200 in November 2018, now level 800 March 2019...)

I went for the Little Lisa Recycling plant, as that will help a lot with the Monorail.
    In the same section I have, there is also the Great wall thing, so I will not "Refresh" until I get that.
    This town has the XP collider, so if you do NOT have the EX collider, get it.. check the tips for new players....
    KEM.. Kwik-E-Mart... Start farming donuts when you can...
    Sky Finger Monument... really hope you got it... helps A LOT !!!
    ( if it is your mystery box... GET IT !! )
    When I refresh the mystery box, there are 5 new items....
    please be careful, as I had the Little Lisa thing available, spent 30 donuts, got something else,
    saved 30 donuts, then my fat finger hit "Refresh"....
    90 donuts later, Little Lisa Recycling was in the town...
    it has been about 12 hours, and I now have more of those 90 degree bends than I need....

As an example... do you have Barney"s Bowlarama??? Premium character … it is 150 donuts by itself.
    if it shows up in the mystery box, with five items at 30 donuts each, for a total of 150 donuts,
    well, take a chance... you might get barney for 30 donuts... but not more than 150...
    unless you hit "Refresh" before you get Barney...

Basically, pick something you like, save donuts for it, then spend 30 donuts....
    Depends what is available, and what you want....
    I was able to get something that was only available with the mystery box....
    ( and in about 6 years... that monorail ride is gonna be at least 10 minutes....) (unless i'm dead...)
  • As far as I'm concerned, the Witch is the most expensive item in the Box because it cost actual money previously!
  • The nuclear waste barrel looks like the most rare. I've been playing since Dec 2014 and I've never seen it offered.