EA Forums - Banner

Does anybody else wish there was more variety to purchase as far vanity, businesses, & nature?

jgarren95
1 posts New member
Having found myself played through the main portion of the game and basically just creating the most elaborate town I can now,  I find myself bored with having to buy the same things over and over. The same benches and trashcans and fountains. Why isn't there variety? Is it just me? It would be cool to have picnic tables, different fence options, or just more random miscellaneous items to help you create something truly unique to your tastes and worth the time you spend on it.

Replies

• jgarren95
    1 posts New member
    ***as far as vanity, businesses, and nature.
  • 4junk3000
    5349 posts Member
    Are you new? Because there's like 6 different benches and like a dozen different fountains. And with KL items now usable in SF there's those items too. Once upon a time there were only three fences and two walls. We now have like 12 diff walls.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000
    5349 posts Member
    Hey J, i made a thread to help you see some variety in the stuff you mentioned. One of the weakest parts of the game, is the inventory categorisation. It's definitely hard to find all that's available. When they added the Fence & Wall category, they didn't even include them all, i don't know why.

Here's that thread: https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/242483/benches-fences-fountains-trash-cans-oh-my/p1?new=1

I hope it helps. Happy tapping!
  • What I'd like are tree bundles to save on the item limit. They would be great for creating a forest area without hitting the item limit quickly.
  • I totally agree, there should be 8x8 squares of forest.

Also 4 link section combiners of any fence/wall
  • A square of forest would be cool - they did a similar thing when they brought out the large carparks.
  • 4junk3000
    5349 posts Member
    Well yno actually I hate those new parking things. They don't blend with the existing parking spaces. So it covers a bigger area nicely, but makes for a distorted design. I won't use them except at KL.

Honestly i just wish the existing double space could turn 4 ways. Five years now and they couldn't improve this one little thing?
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I totally agree, there should be 8x8 squares of forest.

Also 4 link section combiners of any fence/wall

Like the hedge thingies that come in small (1 square x 1 square) and large (1 square x 2 squares) it would be great if there was an array of longer ones for us to have. For some of my walkways and 3D areas it would be awesome to have a hedge that was 1 square x 6 squares and would keep the item "count" so much lower and it's not as if they are graphically complex like the bridges over the water are.

(That shrieking sound you hear is my 5th grade grammar teacher, Sister Helen Thomas, crying out from her grave.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • lucienleon519
    1228 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Well yno actually I hate those new parking things. They don't blend with the existing parking spaces. So it covers a bigger area nicely, but makes for a distorted design. I won't use them except at KL.

Honestly i just wish the existing double space could turn 4 ways. Five years now and they couldn't improve this one little thing?

I like them cause they bring variety. Otherwise it’d be a town of mostly brown Honda drivers. I have them near all the attractions: zoo, stadium, raceway etc.