EA Forums - Banner

EA Support re:bundles - my experience so far

2Next

Replies

• Woo-hoo! I was finally able to buy all those bundles! Now I've completely cleared the YB Mystery Box!
  • Woo-hoo! I was finally able to buy all those bundles! Now I've completely cleared the YB Mystery Box!

Congratulations!!! So the solution they did for you involved deleting what you had already so you could then buy the bundles? It seems like that would typically be easier for them and it makes you spend more donuts whereas I've experienced them being hesitant to add items at the risk that they'd actually be giving me something for "free".

Congratulations!!! So the solution they did for you involved deleting what you had already so you could then buy the bundles? It seems like that would typically be easier for them and it makes you spend more donuts whereas I've experienced them being hesitant to add items at the risk that they'd actually be giving me something for "free".

Yeah, deleting items was the only way they'd do it. I suppose it makes sense, I'm just glad this headache is over.