EA Forums - Banner

Easter event 2019 - what are you hoping for?

Prev1
As Easter is near I prepared my little Easter corner in my town with all the Easter related stuff I collected during past Easter events. When I look at this I am thinking about what I hope this Easter event will bring.

As for decoration I would really love some big colourful eggs :)
And how about some Easter items that will earn some bonus points, like a Bunny-Statue that gives out 5% or so? That would be cool B)

I would also like to see some Easter buildings and maybe an Easter road tile so that I could swop the krustyland street tiles I am currently using for my Easter design.

I would also like the Easter flags (as shown in my screenshot) to be a recurring item so I could buy more of them.

What would you like to see for the upcoming Easter Event 2019?

cti8whoxrm0n.png

"Pop goes the Chupacabra!"

Replies

• Would love to see anything Easter related but watch it be something else.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Why is the Donut Torture device there? That's a halloween item.

Anyways, we don't know what the next event will be.

Since EA forgot about St. Patrick......they could very will forget about Easter. We shall see.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Why is the Donut Torture device there? That's a halloween item.

Correct. It’s a Halloween item, I just placed it in there temporarily as it is funny to watch while in use as you can see the torture device animated but Homer is covered by the Easter Float. As soon as new Easter items are coming out I will simply swop them or enlarge the whole area.
  • Since EA forgot about St. Patrick......they could very will forget about Easter. We shall see.

Maybe it's gonna be an event with drunken Irish guys claiming a St. Patrick's Easter with the help of all the church folks we have in the game. All eggs are green, there's a bunny leprechaun and in the end everyone get's drunk from green eggnog.
  • Maybe it's gonna be an event with drunken Irish guys claiming a St. Patrick's Easter with the help of all the church folks we have in the game. All eggs are green, there's a bunny leprechaun and in the end everyone get's drunk from green eggnog.

That would be AWESOME!

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • annettemarc
    7713 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Mokkbee wrote: »
    You want to know what I would like? I would like to see you decorate my town.
  • There's an upcoming Easter event?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I am hoping for something to do besides the same, since Halloween, 4 hour nothing. I’d be happy with any content. 😀
  • There's an upcoming Easter event?

Well at least I am hoping there is. Aren’t you?
  • Mokkbee wrote: »

But your town is huuuuge! I might be persuaded to decorate a dedicated Easter corner inside of your town, but the whole town ? Didn’t know I was this famous o:)
  • Hopefully they skip Easter and have a full event soon.
  • annettemarc
    7713 posts Member
    edited March 27

But your town is huuuuge! I might be persuaded to decorate a dedicated Easter corner inside of your town, but the whole town ? Didn’t know I was this famous o:)

Ah, yes. It was my Master Plan to take almost 2 years off, then come back to find myself in the midst of an EA glitch money party, take about 100 old disliked buildings and multipliers out of storage in order to "feed the (glitch) beast", and stick them in rows so i could harvest money fast, buy up Every Single Square of land because GGR was spewing out tiles, then have the glitch go away because of an EA patch (party poopers) and end up with enough empty land to accommodate all of the European Union, and scads of random buildings strewn hither and yon, and THEN to have a yearbook with another a million buildings and junk to add to the pile.

Oh. And right after my "return" my first move was to redo my poverty and western area way up at (what was at that time) the top edge of my town, but then when the new land got added that area ended up being now pretty much smack dab in the middle of my map, so now I need to drag it up to the (new, much further away) edge but when I try to do anything Labour intensive technology-wise, the device crashes because we are in a small town outside Milan and when I mention the internet unreliability to the host's, their reply is to give a little shrug and say "... well ... Italy." (Really. That's it. '... well ... Italy.')

But I have an idea of what region of my land is for what classification of stuff. Time will tell. :)

• Castiel19x
    3952 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Hope we get something today and not to have another week off.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • annettemarc
    7713 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Amen to that!
    ou2hhauo02e0.gif
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Amen to that!
    ou2hhauo02e0.gif

Did my wife send you that picture of me?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    I have one wish for Easter:

NO PRIZE WHEELS.

that is all.
    #eventwhichshallnotbenamed #survivor
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

NO PRIZE WHEELS.

that is all.

I too am a #survivor
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Amen to that!
    ou2hhauo02e0.gif

Did my wife send you that picture of me?

It came in an email from an anonymous source. They sent the picture plus a statement that began with an extremely disturbing reference to a pail or a bucket of some kind and then something about a husband who was supposed to be working on a bathroom but that he was just lying around on the sofa all day belching, and that this cat kind of epitomized the situation. The anonymous sender said something about they had figured out an ideal plan for getting the husband back to working on the bathroom. The anonymous sender mentioned something about using the pail as a key component in her plan. She was not specific about how a pail could be used to get a husband to work.

Perhaps the cat could shed some light on it for us. Assuming we can get the cat off that couch. Which, judging from that picture, seems unlikely.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

NO PRIZE WHEELS.

that is all.

It was kind of like the Voldemort of Tapped Out events.

When they later awarded the Destroyed Holiday Wheel (that Christmas), I loved Homer' s lines in the dialogue:

" No! No more wheel games. Everyone hates them!"
    "Die, wheel, die."