EA Forums - Banner

Celebrating Easter Early???

P-dont
121 posts Member
6n7ckcda3hgu.png
My St. Peters Square is in a far off corner of my town, nowhere near anywhere I last did a "send Springfielders" jobs. Why are they congregating in front of St. Peters??? Easter? So weird.

Replies

• my guess that is the only roads you have in that area? They tend to be stuck to roads. What ever you had the send springfielders too must have been near there.
  • Did they recently have a task somewhere nearby? It usually takes them a while to wander off
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited March 27
    They LOVE congregating on the cobblestones.

Oh, that's a great looking canal area. Nice work
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • chud3
    133 posts Member
    i've been wanting to make my "europe" look a little better and this inspired me to start. can't find my canal buildings in storage though. argh! anybody know how they are classified?
  • chud3 wrote: »
    i've been wanting to make my "europe" look a little better and this inspired me to start. can't find my canal buildings in storage though. argh! anybody know how they are classified?

Most of the time it is easier to just look through the main inventory (easier being a relative term :D ) There is no ryhme or reason as far as the sub categories go.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • chud3 wrote: »

The Grand Canal buildings are in the "Decoration" category. @chud3
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • chud3
    133 posts Member
    thank you!! i was looking under the subcategories and didn't see them. appreciate the tip!! : )
  • I made donkey noises after seeing that delightful setting!
    Springfielders forced to socialize at last. And with access to copious amounts of cheese. Was this Rome built in a day? Because historians wouldn't want to hear that.
    Springfielders forced to socialize at last. And with access to copious amounts of cheese. Was this Rome built in a day? Because historians wouldn't want to hear that.

:D :D
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    I made donkey noises after seeing that delightful setting!

:D :D :D

You made donkey noises?😳🤣🤣
  • As for those canal houses, I wanted more of them but I think that may have been at the point where craftables were starting to become pricey.

What do you think the chances are of old craftables from non-holiday events becoming available again? To my knowledge it's never happened, but maybe someone could prove me wrong.
  • 1pillform
    1976 posts Member
    obvious glitch is obvious.
    ~Always be Designing~