Prev134
Required App : 4.38.0
Starts tomorrow at 4pm.
Happy Tapping everyone!

Replies

• WTH? Endgame? :'(
  • Endgame as is the end of the game?
    So it is really happening ?
    I started playing during Tapped Out event, never thought it would end one day… wow I am speech and wordless.
    So many years of fun, of surprises, of laugh, of town designing, of anger too (not enough donuts to purchase that one limited time item, the wheels, etc.)

My fav. feature ever was the Stonecutters trivia / enigma quests.

Thanks to EA, thanks to the whole team. I have deep love for this game, you made it the best for mobile, thank you. I will miss the updates, I will miss any new feature, will miss possible progression. The game will feel dead now, empty, only dust and echoes will be left, and plenty of good memories.
  • Sounds to me like a April Fools joke. First time I've seen an update go down on a Sunday night.
  • Yeah I concur with @TST0_Help, Monday updates are never a thing
  • Remember when the level updates stopped coming? We thought it was the end at that point. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is something like that.
  • TST0_Help wrote: »
    Required App : 4.38.0
    Starts tomorrow at 4pm.
    Happy Tapping everyone!

Ya know there are like 37 time zones used around the world, right?
  • Seems like a April Fool Joke lol
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Seems like a April Fool Joke lol

Who's making the joke, lpn?
  • So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
  • Most likely an April fools joke, however could be superheroes. The first one was released on April 1, 2015. Just a thought
  • Nothing on the server. Just being funny since April fools.
  • 4junk3000
    5275 posts Member
    Oh you guys are hilarious.

I actually set my fb birthday to 4/1 so it sends me a birthday card, an April fools day joke on myself. But also to remind me to be on my toes that day for shenanigans like this. Good call to point it out, @tst0help
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    You may be thinking App Store, Rusty. Servers get the update first and then go to the app store.
  • Rusty25630 wrote: »
    Nothing on the server. Just being funny since April fools.

the server location can change it already happened when we couldn't get latest updates checked and it did now it did again, if you don't know where to look you won't get updated on the link
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Nothing on the server according to keepfree which shows details when uploaded prior to release.
  • Nothing on ifunbox either. Not nice to fool people.
  • Rusty25630 wrote: »
    Nothing on ifunbox either. Not nice to fool people.
    They have a tool that’s specifically made to check for server updates... this is legit
  • the bot runs separate from keepfree and still developed by same guy just the site is on diff pc. thats why we get images and quests early on server and stuff
  • Sorry to spoil this but nothing new is on server (ifunbox) especially what you posted on the wiki. Nice joke though. Thx!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11455 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    besides doesnt ifunbox require the files o the Phone? without the store update you cant see them from what i saw in search. ifb so 2013 geeze update yourself. o wait