EA Forums - Banner

v4_38_ENDGAME hit the servers. :D

Replies

• Man. Nothing like a bored Italian TSTO forum troll to start a silly rumor. I get the joke... but using Troy McClure on the WIKI was just bad taste. Come in Gio. You’re better than this.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11364 posts Member
    edited April 1
    what's wrong with using tml? besides it being in the article for the character
  • Well, this backfired.
  • 0Brooders0
    2141 posts Member
    If you believe this story about the update then you'll believe this:
    9k1igjt0ekp21.jpg

Hilarious :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    EA is snapping their finger like Thanos, half your Springfield will be gone. Never to return.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11364 posts Member
    edited April 1
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    EA is snapping their finger like Thanos, half your Springfield will be gone. Never to return.

eGqrlTO.jpg
    ok enough is enough for the day

game and forum was becoming boring on this vacation they're taking had to spruce it up
  • Willy9292
    1472 posts Member
    Rich0913 wrote: »

eGqrlTO.jpg
    ok enough is enough for the day

game and forum was becoming boring on this vacation they're taking had to spruce it up

Agree on the boring. This was fun to watch, the level of panic and scrambling makes this a top notch April 1 moment. Kudos to all.

Next phase will be anger and upset by those who got caught. Thanks for the laughs, the prizes were hilarious!!
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Honestly you got me initially, the server check on discord was a good indication that EA was setting us up and completely subverted my expectations that LPN was the culprit. It also happened last night which was still the 31st here in the states. Once I read the wiki and saw the Phil Hartman characters, goofy, Mickey and the golden goose I know I had been played.
  • at laast we did it in good laugh, without people accusing of stuff or belittling others, like 2 people did in this threads, patrick and rusty. expected brooders to do something but she contained herself weirdly after what she did elsewhere.
  • Gio... as I said... I got the joke. But Phil Hartman is off limits. He’ll never be in the game.

It would be like bringing back Michael Jackson as a guest. I appreciated the effort to which you went to make the spoof look real. Just didn’t appreciate the references to Phil Hartman’s characters.
  • Endgame isn't out until the 26th.

I won't speculate about what month we're in. It's best to leave that to a calendar technician.
    But there have been confirmed fool sightings as deep into the year as August. So don't let these people monopolize your gullibility on just this one day. Save some of it to spread out over the long haul.
  • pmiller067 wrote: »
    Gio... as I said... I got the joke. But Phil Hartman is off limits. He’ll never be in the game.

It would be like bringing back Michael Jackson as a guest. I appreciated the effort to which you went to make the spoof look real. Just didn’t appreciate the references to Phil Hartman’s characters.
    I whole heartily disagree with all of this. Hartman died of tragic circumstances, he wasn’t seen in the public light as a bad person like Michael has been made out to be. He was retired from the show because they didn’t want to replace the voice actor as Hartman was somebody who couldn’t be replaced (see Marcia Wallace). In a game where 80% of the characters don’t speak I see no issue with adding Troy, Hutz, or Lyle.
  • Ah, well, I’m just glad that it didn’t involve anything potentially offensive like suicide or politics, and that it was done around the correct date. But still, it was funny while it lasted.
  • cool2006
    755 posts Member
    Is this real?
  • Hmmm, I sense a joke....I wonder why.
  • Castiel19x
    3958 posts Member
    edited April 1
    cool2006 wrote: »
    Is this real?

Of course it isn't. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • 1pillform
    1976 posts Member
    u6ujyppyl4mz.jpg
    ..................[/white]
    ~Always be Designing~
  • jukan00
    2313 posts Member
    the weird thing is, didn't we just have a mini event or at least a task with bart called, "end game"? this was just lazy. You gotta try better if you're going to make a prank post.
  • PM me for the chat logs fun read.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11364 posts Member
    edited April 1
    post them i don't care wanna see your BS