EA Forums - Banner

‘Tis Wednesday.....

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    yearbook is permanent

Are you sure? I ask only because I bought everything in it during the last event and since then it has disappeared. I’ve looked in every tab of the store and don’t see it anywhere.

If you bought everything then its gone for you.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Also remember guys updates can come out late, if we don’t hear anything in the next 2-3 hrs then panic
  • Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    Also remember guys updates can come out late, if we don’t hear anything in the next 2-3 hrs then panic

giphy.gif
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 3
    this help?
    ut9shrd8zioc.gif
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    yearbook is permanent

Are you sure? I ask only because I bought everything in it during the last event and since then it has disappeared. I’ve looked in every tab of the store and don’t see it anywhere.

Yes it is still there for those that still have items. So it is a permanent box, yours is just empty.
  • jmlgg
    162 posts Member
    Smh i havent been reading forum careful enough - you guys are right about yearbook box... figured its gone! Thanks!
  • Hopefully EA will add more stuff in the Yearbook Mystery Box someday.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I really really hope an update comes out soon right now there’s not much to do in tsto
  • Willy9292
    1480 posts Member
    I really really hope an update comes out soon right now there’s not much to do in tsto

We used to wait months between updates: Farm, design, tweak
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Hopefully EA will add more stuff in the Yearbook Mystery Box someday.

If they don't add to this box and they stop making mystery boxes for new events (if they even continue having events), it's pretty lame. They left out plenty of items which were part of event prize tracks and have never been offered again, whereas several of the included items have been offered multiple times in the past year or so alone.

Personally, I've been playing for less than 2 years (and was really selective with donut purchases until I reached donut self-sufficiency about six months ago) and even I had less than 200 times in the box. That just goes to show the repetitiveness of the mystery box offerings and the overlap in this box.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    yearbook is permanent

If you bought everything then its gone for you.
    yearbook is permanent

Yes it is still there for those that still have items. So it is a permanent box, yours is just empty.

Thank you both.
  • Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    So no update today then.
    giphy.gif
  • Sorry everyone, my bad, EA must've heard me saying how long it would take to farm the 16k or so doughnuts I needed to empty my Yearbook box and are waiting til I'm done....

So it may be another month yet... :#
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Sorry everyone, my bad, EA must've heard me saying how long it would take to farm the 16k or so doughnuts I needed to empty my Yearbook box and are waiting til I'm done....

So it may be another month yet... :#

:D
  • LPNintendoITA
    11382 posts Member
    edited April 3
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    So no update today then.
    giphy.gif

• Do you think we will see a new content update hit the game today or tomorrow?
  • Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    Do you think we will see a new content update hit the game today or tomorrow?

All we can do now is wait and see.
  • Willy9292
    1480 posts Member
    Tis Thursday. This thread has expired. >:)
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Tis Thursday. This thread has expired. >:)

Create that as a new thread. :D
  • nmd6
    143 posts Member
    I think what's also in the mix is all the recent gossip and speculation that EA may be running the game down.
    This seems to have spooked a lot of people, so many are anxious to see if there any clues in the next event about the long term future of the game. The pessimists and optimists will be analysing every line of dialogue, prize and character for evidence to support their theories.

I'm expecting a whole raft of threads covering this very topic once the event becomes live.