EA Forums - Banner

Yahooo update v4_37_MARGEATTHEBAT just hit the servers!!!

Replies

• the yearbook is still there. the date is a fluke
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • So is this a store update or just a patch?... I turned off updates to get one last look at the YMB to make sure I'd got everything and a patch hit.... at least the box is still there for me

I'd prioritised stuff out of the YMB and happy with the 100% or so bonus boost... got things I wouldn't normal get (whales :lol: ) ... got stuff I couldn't afford first time around and wanted (Pin Pal costumes, various characters and sets complete).... and some 'rare' stuff like the hi-glow waste barrels... plus other things I preferred... so overall quite happy I managed to get some good stuff even though there was like 400+ items still to go... so I'm going to have one last couple of hours farming and maybe get some of the 'would be nice to have but not too fussed' stuff
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Guessing this is a filler before we get a possibly Easter event, given that Easter is so late this year. Let's hope so.
  • Complete waste of time then.
  • Pathetic from EA.
  • Why does EA insist on rereleasing some content a million times while never rereleasing other items from the same event?
  • Pathetic from EA.

You still Expect things from EA? :D
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • I don't know why they don't just start Easter now. They start Christmas early.
  • @Dalekbuster523 because we’re not getting Easter
  • Yearbook being gone just makes me disappointed. Hoping to open one last YBMB.
  • Thanks for the memories, EA.
    The ‘tap all’ monument gave it away just like you did prior to killing the avengers app.
    Game over.
  • Yearbook being gone just makes me disappointed. Hoping to open one last YBMB.

Gone? Maybe you need 👓
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • May not be new stuff but i'm happy for what items are returning as I've wanted these certain items for a long time now.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Non event for me...already have everything being re re released
  • yeah ppl need to read before posting without thinking. that's what made the April fool perfect so tstohelp would be tricked into posting it and us laughing at the post
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I've just spent my 800 donuts on the yearbook before it goes. Not much left that I wanted anyway just upping my multiplier
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Is there something that triggers this event to start? I saw the updating files thingamajig when I booted up today, but when I entered my town nobody "starts" any dialogue... I have Marge and Homer free. I've tried re-synching but nothing triggers. Help?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Is there something that triggers this event to start? I saw the updating files thingamajig when I booted up today, but when I entered my town nobody "starts" any dialogue... I have Marge and Homer free. I've tried re-synching but nothing triggers. Help?

I think we have another 45 minutes to wait?
  • Is there something that triggers this event to start? I saw the updating files thingamajig when I booted up today, but when I entered my town nobody "starts" any dialogue... I have Marge and Homer free. I've tried re-synching but nothing triggers. Help?

I think we have another 45 minutes to wait?

Doh! I forgot the thread said the event was "on server" and not "started"

Thank you. :)
  • the yearbook is still there. the date is a fluke

Would you mind changing your earlier posts in the thread that say the yearbook is gone? So many people consider you the source of good information, that some might not get further into this thread to where you assure us it is a fluke - several posts later - - that the yearbook is still here.

(naturally, those who have been around long enough know to not believe you when April 1st comes along. ;)