EA Forums - Banner

Thoughts on the Springfield Mystery Spot?

I got this building yesterday and for some reason it feels like the best item from this event aside from the Sky Finger Monument. What do you all think of the mystery spot? Is it just another building to you or do you feel something else for it?

Replies

• I love it, just wish it was animated during use
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6258 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    I love it. Hopefully if and when they ever release a Springfield Power Plant Softball Team update. We get Ozzie Smith and he has a animated task there where it shows him falling into an abyss.

0fkrl20jr8db.jpeg
  • I only just found out it has an animation when you tap it. Pretty cool.
  • It's a fun item but nothing special compared to what we had got in past events.
  • Nice.

Alongside the Field Trip memorial it's a nice addition thanks to this event.

Keep up the work [email protected]
  • They missed a golden opportunity to name the collection title; "Getting Ozzie Smith lost since 1992".
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The softball episode was one of the best back in the day. My fave
  • Willy9292
    1600 posts Member
    The softball episode was one of the best back in the day. My fave

My most hated ever. To each his own. B)
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Softball was pointless, IMO, but I am glad you liked it !

There is so much they could still do to improve the game, they are not out of option, I am just afraid they are out of EA's Board interest for financing :(
  • EA should have waited and given out the Mystery Spot as the new item for this "event" rather than nothing. At least it was relevant to that episode.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    I love it. Hopefully if and when they ever release a Springfield Power Plant Softball Team update. We get Ozzie Smith and he has a animated task there where it shows him falling into an abyss.
    I loved that episode.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • What's a mystery spot? Did I miss something?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • What's a mystery spot? Did I miss something?

Its a building from a previous event.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    What's a mystery spot? Did I miss something?

Its a building from a previous event.

LOL. I just looked it up, and realized I was here to play that event (State of Despair") .

So I looked in my inventory and didn't find it. Searched my entire town, and didn't find it. Went back to search storage again and finally found it there. Not under "M" for "Mystery Spot" but under "S" for "Springfield Mystery Spot". Doh.

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL