EA Forums - Banner

EA - Fix the Game Crashes!!!!

Prev13
My game has been extremely unstable since about Friday, and I know many others are experiencing this too. This morning my game has crashed 4 times in under 10 mins. Tired of looking at the Bart screen. Reply here if this is happening to you too.

And for those who love this sort of thing...….Is this the (intentional) 2nd sign of the TSTOcalypse?

Replies

• Mines crashed about 5 times while designing in the last hour. :'(
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Same here. Very annoying.
  • yes me too
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • niahunt
    302 posts Member
    Also having numerous crashes. Finding it takes a long time to do anything as a 5min task now takes 15-20 min due to the disconnects.
  • Sometimes these crashes are a sign they are working on something to upload to us.

Just sayin :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • it started for me when this latest 'event' began.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Crash after crash after crash here :/
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    Yep, same here. Particularly annoying whilst Bonut farming!
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    Doughal wrote: »
    Yep, same here. Particularly annoying whilst Bonut farming!

It's the new EA countermeasure
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Sometimes these crashes are a sign they are working on something to upload to us.

If that is the case, we must be getting the mother of all updates! :D
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    So I guess this explains it. Until I read this thread and saw that it's not just me, I figured it was the WiFi in this old building and was left wondering why my shouting a string of very very very bad words, which had always fixed things before, wasn't working today. I feared I had lost my touch, or that I'd have to learn how to say all those words in Italian so the modem would understand. (I'd have to rely on Google Translate. Might be interesting.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
    Sometimes these crashes are a sign they are working on something to upload to us.

ROFL. It's like EA is giving birth, and the labor is taking way too long. EA might wanna start considering a c-section.

ROFL. It's like EA is giving birth, and the labor is taking way too long. EA might wanna start considering a c-section.

Or a section of C++

Or maybe it's a sign that the end is near :o
  • Willy9292
    1563 posts Member
    Or maybe there have been issues in Amazons server network, as EA doesn't actually own or maintain the servers.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 1MikeyM
    288 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Or maybe there have been issues in Amazons server network, as EA doesn't actually own or maintain the servers.
    And they put us on the one that's powered by a hamster wheel
  • Willy9292
    1563 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »

Which needs grease.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

mysagoltfp0r.gif

Or a section of C++

ygws0pv20be3.gif
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Do you know for a fact they don’t manage their servers? Just because they’re hosted by AWS doesn’t mean EA doesn’t manage their own, or contract that to someone else.