What other game do you play?

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6154 posts Moderator
    Now: Red Dead Redemption

April 26: Days Gone
  • Now: Red Dead Redemption

April 26: Days Gone

I'm retired, and fast approaching 70 years old. For me, every day is a "Day Gone". 😁
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • I have Civ VI with all the DLC (really like building games...) and Football Manager 2019 on a laptop, and recently bought a mini SNES so I am getting back into Super Mario World :smiley: as well as Mario Kart and Street Fighter. That's it.
  • johncolombo
    11051 posts Senior Moderator
    I used to play Plants Vs Zombies. I had played it so much (hit max cash and kept playing forever) then I found tapped out. I'm now playing Plants Vs Zombies again and love it.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have Civ VI with all the DLC (really like building games...) and Football Manager 2019 on a laptop, and recently bought a mini SNES so I am getting back into Super Mario World :smiley: as well as Mario Kart and Street Fighter. That's it.

I haven't played any of the Civ franchise in 12 years. My kids filled the hours I used to devote to it. But now they're older I'm keen to get back into it. But I have a Mac and heard that Civ VI doesn't run well on it 'cause it's so resource-hungry.

I haven't played any of the Civ franchise in 12 years. My kids filled the hours I used to devote to it. But now they're older I'm keen to get back into it. But I have a Mac and heard that Civ VI doesn't run well on it 'cause it's so resource-hungry.

Don't know about that, but the late game era is still super slow. It always has been. I have a Windows laptop, quite powerful, and it tries my patience near the end. I usually end up creaking over the line to a science victory and then feeling relieved that it's over.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    I play "escape the room" type games occasionally. I also have some basic games like solitaire, sudoku, backgammon and a word finder. I prefer games that require no permissions. I do play a scrabble type game with one friend. I play no other popular games tho

Try Einstein Riddle by RTZ. See what you think.

(NOTE: it's called "Real Einstein Riddle".)

This is kinda fun I'll give it a try for a while
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."

Don't know about that, but the late game era is still super slow. It always has been. I have a Windows laptop, quite powerful, and it tries my patience near the end. I usually end up creaking over the line to a science victory and then feeling relieved that it's over.

That's a bit disappointing to hear. Civ IV was great and never gave me any trouble. I can remember getting to the end of one game and launching straight into another.
  • Don't know about that, but the late game era is still super slow. It always has been. I have a Windows laptop, quite powerful, and it tries my patience near the end. I usually end up creaking over the line to a science victory and then feeling relieved that it's over.

That's a bit disappointing to hear. Civ IV was great and never gave me any trouble. I can remember getting to the end of one game and launching straight into another.

It's all the extra graphics, the mods you can install. There's a lot going on. If I had a PC with a powerful graphics card I daresay it would be better but there's only so much power you can squeeze into a very thin laptop meant primarily for work.

It performs better if you downgrade the in-game graphics, and if you start in a later era, but then it looks worse and you miss out on the early empire building.
  • Top Drives. :sunglasses:
  • Radiant Defense
  • empathy77
    4139 posts Member
    on my phone? Wordscapes.

On the consoles, I am currently playing Wind Waker HD on the WiiU
  • 001tabi00155
    77 posts Member
    edited April 16
    Sekiro shadows die twice and would not ever leave the Simpson's game
  • MTG ARENA
  • on my laptop - pogo, on my phone - summoner's war
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    I play Texas Hold 'Em poker every day, multiple times a day.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • jukan00
    2312 posts Member
    been playing pokemon go since it came out.
    also play stuff on the switch.
  • This is a game?!?
  • @annettemarc “I'm retired, and fast approaching 70 years old.”

Thanks for easing my embarrassment about being retired and playing phone games, glad I’m not the only one ;)

Phone is South Park Phone Destroyer
    Console is... well, still playing Dark Souls at the moment:/
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • Phone - South Park phone destroyer

Switch - diablo eternal collection

Otherwise starting next week for 6 months - golf
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)