EA Forums - Banner

EA - Fix the Game Crashes!!!!

Replies

• Mine also keeps crashing , very annoying
  • Willy9292
    1608 posts Member
    GrowlyOne wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Or maybe there have been issues in Amazons server network, as EA doesn't actually own or maintain the servers.

Do you know for a fact they don’t manage their servers? Just because they’re hosted by AWS doesn’t mean EA doesn’t manage their own, or contract that to someone else.

No I don't but that's not what I said. I said maybe there was a problem in Amazons server network. You can be the best manager of a server in the world but network issues will cause these types of issues. I don't see your point, please explain how who manages them makes a difference.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

• [/quote]

No I don't but that's not what I said. I said maybe there was a problem in Amazons server network. You can be the best manager of a server in the world but network issues will cause these types of issues. I don't see your point, please explain how who manages them makes a difference. [/quote]

I was just curious. Network problems like that persisting for 6+ days are inconsistent with AWS' typical quality of service, therefore it seems more likely the issue is with EA not paying for an appropriate level of resources or poor management on their part or their sub.
  • same here!! it especially keeps crashing when visiting friends and its really frustrating hopefully it gets sorted out soon!
  • same here!! it especially keeps crashing when visiting friends and its really frustrating hopefully it gets sorted out soon!
  • same here. it's very annoying, specially since Ive been planning on doing some redecorating after like a year of not doing anything about it
  • Cost me a dozen donuts today.

I’ve lost dozens more the last few days
  • Crashing like crazy when KEM farming. Otherwise stable

What are donuts for?
  • 10AAA10 wrote: »
    Cost me a dozen donuts today.

What are donuts for?

Eating :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    10AAA10 wrote: »
    Cost me a dozen donuts today.

What are donuts for?

Eating :)

:D:D:D;)
  • Mine crashed regularly. I noticed that it happened when someone finished a task while I was opening bonus boxes or moving stuff around. I started sending everyone on 4 hour tasks synchronized with my kem farm. I wait until everyone has finished their task, (or still has sufficient time left until they finish, 30+ mins), before I open bonus boxes. I haven't had a farm related donut loss crash in 3 days.
  • Crashes in the game - this is a fee for green tennis courts! >:)
  • I had this message today when trying to swap from my main town to my second town.
    gob227xhxuzi.jpeg
    My friends list was missing too.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • There's definitely something funny going on. I can login to my main town on ipad, but not my B town on phone "cannot connect to server". B town not showing in friends list either
  • Is Origin dead? Can't log in.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    same here @Muhsterino
    haven’t been able to change towns this morning
    and occasionally showing i’m level 1 on the splash screen also my pic comes and goes but it’s been fixing itself quickly 😀
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Not been able to get in since 530 this morning. Seems like it wants to do an update on my phone but then chucks me out onto the Bart screen
  • Same thing here. Cannot open de game.