EA Forums - Banner

When is the next Update?

Replies

• 1pillform wrote: »
    Doughal wrote: »
    at least with easter they gave us items. spd not

Mother of all updates last night took me ten minutes to download. Any idea if there will be an Easter or any event launched maybe today?
    On a thursday? I doubt it.

Well, here it is Saturday already. Obviously, there's no Easter event.
    If EA had developed one, but forgot to release it, time has basically run out.
    If by some bizarre twist of fate their CEO still insists on releasing the Easter event, then in the words of our current White House denizen: "Must act quickly!"
    >:)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • 4junk3000
    6217 posts Member
    The next event will be around shortly they are still just getting the wheel ready.

And boxes of different colors. And egg baskets of different colors. And impossible odds. And, hopefully, this year EA has conspired joined with Big Pharma to send each TSTO player a supply of Valium. And a bonus supply of Zoloft. :)

Omg what are you doing? *Spasm triggers* *convulses comically*
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • It'll be soon. I'm sure of it.

My prediction is that the next event will take place after the current even finished.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Doughal wrote: »
    at least with easter they gave us items. spd not

Mother of all updates last night took me ten minutes to download. Any idea if there will be an Easter or any event launched maybe today?
    On a thursday? I doubt it.

Well, here it is Saturday already. Obviously, there's no Easter event.
    If EA had developed one, but forgot to release it, time has basically run out.
    If by some bizarre twist of fate their CEO still insists on releasing the Easter event, then in the words of our current White House denizen: "Must act quickly!"
    >:)

There will be an Easter event. It's just late. I'm sure of it.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • I think EA have finally started testing events in case they are too buggy and that's why Easter isn't happening this year. If only they had done this 5 years ago. ;)
  • How many versions of Easter baskets can one game reinvent? It's been done. They've moved on.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I predict the next event will be Star Wars Simpsons and will start on or about May fourth.

May the Force be with us all!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "

• There will be an Easter event. It's just late. I'm sure of it.

76959a095179ce829e58eb37a6c41cc5.gif
    kxvmj0n6cvd01.png
  • What the heck is tether?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.

From a Google search, it has something to do with whatchamacallit "cryptocurrency", whatever the heck that is. For me, the mechanics of how and why an "ATM" card works is that it must be some sort of magic. If anyone honestly believes that I'll ever understand "cryptocurrency", they're nuts.

(I still haven't figured out how to use call waiting.)
  • (I still haven't figured out how to use call waiting.)

Do you mean 'beep, press a button and hang up on two people at once'? I use that all the time.
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    :* Tuesday.

From a Google search, it has something to do with whatchamacallit "cryptocurrency", whatever the heck that is. For me, the mechanics of how and why an "ATM" card works is that it must be some sort of magic. If anyone honestly believes that I'll ever understand "cryptocurrency", they're nuts.

The ATM isny magic, its got a little guy inside it that looks up your account on his little computer, then gives you money
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • bluntcard
    4020 posts Member
    Whatever happened to Krusty's Clown College ?????
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    What the heck is tether?

The ATM isny magic, its got a little guy inside it that looks up your account on his little computer, then gives you money

Woman stops at walk-up ATM after dark, with her little boy, to withdraw some cash. Parking lot is deserted. Parks her car in space closest to the bank and takes her little boy with her to the ATM. She has him stand right alongside the ATM with his back up against the wall and tells him to keep an eye on the parking lot and tell her if he sees anybody coming towards them. He watches wide-eyed as the machine gives out her cash. She finishes at the machine and surreptitiously puts the money in her purse before turning to walk back to the car. Before she can move, her little boy grabs her arm and whispers to her excitedly "Mom. Nobody saw. You can do it again."

:)

LOL.

Woman stops at walk-up ATM after dark, with her little boy, to withdraw some cash. Parking lot is deserted. Parks her car in space closest to the bank and takes her little boy with her to the ATM. She has him stand right alongside the ATM with his back up against the wall and tells him to keep an eye on the parking lot and tell her if he sees anybody coming towards them. He watches wide-eyed as the machine gives out her cash. She finishes at the machine and surreptitiously puts the money in her purse before turning to walk back to the car. Before she can move, her little boy grabs her arm and whispers to her excitedly "Mom. Nobody saw. You can do it again."

:)

• :D:D:D
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Krusty's Clown College ?????

I don't think its ever going to happen at all.

I think EA doesn't care much about certain things from the show that is not worth having in game....like they didn't care much about the Krustyland content anymore after they did that and stopped caring about the Springfield Heights after the Heights update. Wish that they didn't do the Who Shot Mr. Burn's part 3 event....that was terrible.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Next update will prob occure once timer runs out on current items in the store
  • Castiel_Touk
    4786 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    skill101r wrote: »
    Next update will prob occure once timer runs out on current items in the store

Don't count on that. Usually a few hours or a day or even a week before the next one.
    Here have a banana!!