EA Forums - Banner

New Quests

It’s been a long while since I’ve had anything to accomplish in the game. I can’t acquire any more land and I certainly don’t need any more money. If they come out with a new mission I’m going to look to other games. I keep waiting for an update. It’s been months

Replies

• ramrod130
    508 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Finally, a thread on this topic.. thank you!
  • I meant to say, “if they don’t come out.....”
  • Willy9292
    1642 posts Member
    ramrod130 wrote: »

Quite so. Why join the discussion in any of the threads about this that have pages of content already. Or even post in the thread that's clearly designed to draw the frustration to EA's attention. Oops, my sarcasm is showing again, sorry.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Quite so. Why join the discussion in any of the threads about this that have pages of content already. Or even post in the thread that's clearly designed to draw the frustration to EA's attention. Oops, my sarcasm is showing again, sorry.

In case you couldn’t tell, I was being sarcastic.
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    Wow this thread’s title got my hopes up!!! Dashed again. :(

(And, it is a matter of time before this thread is closed since it is duplicating previous thread discussions.)
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Yes, the game has become boring, bring on a new challenge.
  • Willy9292
    1642 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »

In case you couldn’t tell, I was being sarcastic.

As was I, in support of your perfect response. B)
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.