EA Forums - Banner

Yearbook Mystery Box

Replies

• I miss the yearbook.

I'd like a new one.

I started a b town this year and have just finished getting all the characters from the yearbook
    It still leaves 150 odd characters unreleased. Plenty of choice if they did it again
  • I finished off my yearbook last night and was also missing it. I would love a new one, but first I need to replenish my sprinkles.
  • I had asked LP before if it will get updated with more stuff.....he said probably. If so, when that will happen is the question lol

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Who or what is LP?
  • Willy9292
    1458 posts Member
    Simpsplay wrote: »
    Who or what is LP?

That refers to @LPNintendoITA
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Thank you.
  • ^most of us just call him LP
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • With the new update coming tomorrow, I wonder if there will be any change to the yearbook? In particular if it'll be changed to "limited time" or eliminated entirely? Wondering if I should work to get more items right away or hold on to my donuts for the upcoming event.
  • Doughal
    204 posts Member
    With the new update coming tomorrow, I wonder if there will be any change to the yearbook? In particular if it'll be changed to "limited time" or eliminated entirely? Wondering if I should work to get more items right away or hold on to my donuts for the upcoming event.

Tricky one. Depends how quickly you can generate Donuts. If you can rattle them out rapidly I'd say hit the Yearbook.
  • With the new update coming tomorrow, I wonder if there will be any change to the yearbook? In particular if it'll be changed to "limited time" or eliminated entirely? Wondering if I should work to get more items right away or hold on to my donuts for the upcoming event.
    I hope not! I'll never make it! I've taken my time with it (mainly to keep myself occupied during this lull) and I hope it isn't taken away.
  • It won't get taken away. I think it'll get updated again eventually.
  • BlauMuj
    134 posts Member
    It won't get taken away. I think it'll get updated again eventually.

That would be nice. I'd like to get Sideshow Bob.
  • BlauMuj wrote: »
    It won't get taken away. I think it'll get updated again eventually.

That would be nice. I'd like to get Sideshow Bob.

I don't ever see him being in the Yearbook Mystery Box.

I do, however, possibly see a mini event, or a sequel to Terwilligers; where people who don't have SSB can get him.

Maybe after the event is over, we can get a more concrete method of getting SSB into our towns (for those that don't have him).
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • bluntcard
    3593 posts Member
    Has anyone purchased everything? Does the mystery box disappear? I would imagine it would.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Has anyone purchased everything? Does the mystery box disappear? I would imagine it would.

Yes, it disappears
  • 10AAA10 wrote: »
    The tsto user cannot afford a $ 5-10 purchase (residents of low-income countries are not counted). It is financially difficult for him. A person does not want to get an education and a new job, he does not try to change his life. He is already comfortable, as he is in his comfort zone. At the same time, the player regularly enters the game and farms donuts. ****? It may be better to switch from the game to something more useful. I do not urge to spend money on the game, this game is conditionally free. How can you spend time playing when you have no money. It may be better to earn real money, not virtual donuts.

I'm a little late to the party but- The college degree I have sitting on my shelf does me absolutely no good considering I'm now unable to work due a physical disability I have been diagnosed with. This leaves me with time to alleviate my boredom with TSTO. If I were physically capable of going out and earning real money, believe me I would. I very much miss the hard working woman that I was before my health took a nosedive. Unfortunately due to the nature of my condition (which I do not owe an explanation as to what that is) I'm unable to do so. I assure you there is nothing "comfortable" about knowing my body is fighting against itself and I'm a completely useless human being with a worthless degree that cost thousands of dollars in loans that I have no hope of paying back. If farming pixel donuts on a phone app helps me forget my real life problems for 15-20 minutes at a time every couple of hours, what on Earth does it matter to you? How about you stop talking out of your rear end about issues you cannot possibly understand since you have the privilege to not suffer them?
  • Doughal
    204 posts Member
    Wow. That escalated quickly...
  • nmd6
    138 posts Member
    Mini Spoiler for some

Most people probably know this but this is a wee heads up for anyone who doesn't.
    If you have the drive in theatre in your year box, buy it as half way through he task line for it you get the mutant monster as a fully playable character and then at the end of all the tasks you get 10 free donuts.
    A cool building (that plays movies) and a character for 20 donuts!! Bargaintastic.
  • shurlogg
    2 posts New member
    Did anyone ever make a list of the items with the highest bonus multiplier percentage in the yearbook box? I mean, if I want to eventually get everything from the box, it makes sense to start with the items that provide the biggest bonus.

For example, I found the two whales with 7% each. In the past, for 300 donuts, they were an extremely bad deal, but for 30, they're a steal. But that's just two items, I wonder if there are more with a high percentage per donut ratio in the box.
  • iirc they re the highest