EA Forums - Banner

Replies

• I was surprised at how small Kitchen Carnival is. There's no indication of exactly what it's supposed to be and I assumed it was a building.
  • It was from the episode The Fat and the Furriest. Here is a brief description from wiki:

Homer goes to Sprawl-Mart, and he buys Marge a "Kitchen Carnival", a machine that produces cotton candy, caramel, and deep fries things. Eventually Homer uses it to make a giant ball of deep-fried, caramel-covered, cotton candy. When it becomes too dirty and inedible, Marge orders him to take it to the dump. While there, he is confronted by a large grizzly bear, from whom he cowers. The bear eventually wanders off without attacking, annoyed by Homer's tearful cowering. The incident becomes well known due to a nearby hunter with a camera
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    edited May 16
    Once again thanks for all your hard work LPN... too bad I won't be able to play this event due to non-stop server crashes.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Vs1976
    868 posts Member
    Is there more after this because I just finished it already? Possibly new items next week?